• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help pls ICT students

Reaction score
hi all
pls i need full explanation for how to solve june 2010 paper 3 the part of presentation (powerpoint 2007) it is driving me crazy
pls if you can help me pls doooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo may allah helps you always

Reaction score
i am currently an a level student i gave the paper u r solving and trust me i found ict easy
well i hope u knw how to solve the first three parts, they are simple from Q.31-Q.34

why background image in JXSTYLE.CSS doesnt work is because
1) file is not present or u feeded an incorrect filename

then in step 37, select the text and click on home tab and then click on styles, select the style u made and then ur job's done

What cell padding in html coding is?
1)cell padding- space between the text and cell wall inside a cell of a table.

what is cell spacing in html coding?
space between the wall of 2 adjacent cells

thats it
save ur ppt and ur done with that question!!!!!!

ur welcome

Reaction score
thnx alot i need another q hoe to select a layout for the slide as a title and a bullet list i cant find this layout or how to make it pls

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned there is no layout called "text and bulleted list". The layout which does that is called " Title and Text " I think. ( Someone correct me if I'm wrong )

Reaction score
so if we want to make a slide with a title and subtitle and a bullet list we write the bullet list and edited from home as normal in word?

Reaction score
ok could you pls tell me how to do it already when we make the slide view and select the layout for title and bullet list then we make the changes and go again for the normal view already it is still the layout for the title and subtitle