• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed

Reaction score
I'm going to give my exams for O levels in May.June..but I've barely started studying..its not that im not good in my studies..juts haven't got the proper time to start..anyways..i was thinking i'd thoroughly read all the books by the end of march..then do past papers all april..would it be okay?

Reaction score
yeah
if u think u can manage doing that
otherwise get classified past papers and do questions with each chapter and int he end do some latest papers

Reaction score
I'm going to give my exams for O levels in May.June..but I've barely started studying..its not that im not good in my studies..juts haven't got the proper time to start..anyways..i was thinking i'd thoroughly read all the books by the end of march..then do past papers all april..would it be okay?
Stop wasting time on xtremepapers and asking people if you're doing okay or not and go finish the syllabus already, agar idhar time waste karti rahi to you won't be able to read all the books...just a tip :p

Reaction score
Stop wasting time on xtremepapers and asking people if you're doing okay or not and go finish the syllabus already, agar idhar time waste karti rahi to you won't be able to read all the books...just a tip :p
Hahah, truee..Ive been sick since thursday..told not to read or study by the doctor..so theres nothing better to do..:p

Reaction score
Hahaha, shukar karo bemaar nai ho tum..hafta naa parh ke ab parhna shuru kiya hai tou sarr mein dard shuru ho jaati hai..:/
but I want to be sick !!! kamazkam parhna nahi pare ga....what else could I dream of :p
btw parhti ho to sir mein dard hota hai? aur comp use karti ho to kuch nahi hota? what sorcery is this?

Reaction score
but I want to be sick !!! kamazkam parhna nahi pare ga....what else could I dream of :p
btw parhti ho to sir mein dard hota hai? aur comp use karti ho to kuch nahi hota? what sorcery is this?
lol, i wish i couldn't study..but there'll be a time when you know your in trouble coz yourve learnt nohing and theres no time..:D Ahhh..usuing the computer is my own will..i haven 'certain people' i need to talk to..understand if you can..:p ANd reading..im fine now..did whole of chem today..

Reaction score
lol, i wish i couldn't study..but there'll be a time when you know your in trouble coz yourve learnt nohing and theres no time..:D Ahhh..usuing the computer is my own will..i haven 'certain people' i need to talk to..understand if you can..:p ANd reading..im fine now..did whole of chem today..
yeah that time has to come no matter what on me Im still wasting time -_-
and what do you mean by certain people? mein abhi Maya Khan ko btata hun she'll track you down in no time :p

Reaction score
yeah that time has to come no matter what on me Im still wasting time -_-
and what do you mean by certain people? mein abhi Maya Khan ko btata hun she'll track you down in no time :p
Ahh, I was before..im starting to come back on track..but people just can't stop coming over to my house..its friggin' irritating..:S Hahahahah, i dont careeee lol :p