• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me with Economics.

Reaction score
Hi there!
I am a commerce student (O' level) and have to appear for 4 subjects this may-june session.
I have the following subjects.
*Economics
*Maths
*Commerce
*Business studies
I don't have any knowledge about Economics. :/
I am confused whether to take it as a subject or choose another one because i have heard that it's pretty lengthy. On the other hand, people say that it's just a piece of cake.
Please guide me regarding this subject.
If you've got some notes and other useful stuff, please do share it here.
Also, tell me the best book for Economics.
If anyone got queries related to this subject, feel free to post here. :)

Thanks!
Your cooperation will be highly praised.

ABM

Reaction score
If you have the right teacher economics is a fun subject also Business studies is easy and you need a lot of practice in maths plus an experienced teacher. Book for economics is Complete Economics for IGCSE and O levels second edition by Brian Titley

HURRY UP!
Admission open for O level batch starting from 1st September 2013.
Orient Collegiate will be open from 15th August 2013 to receive admission forms and fees between 5pm till 7pm.
Free demo classes and student counselling .
Crash courses available for November 2013 attempt subject to availability classes for which will start from Monday 19th August 2013.

Sir Abdul Basit Mianoor
Experienced and Renowned teacher of O levels at Orient Collegiate
Classes of Economics, Business Studies, Maths and Accounts starting from 1st September 2013 and of Statistics 1st December 2013 hurry up call now 0321-3890420 or vist www.facebook.com/abdulbasitmianoor for location map and details.

G-1 Al-Rehman square Opp.Sharfabad Govt school, Near Abid Mirath Kabab House Karachi

Attachments

• Location Map.JPG
    Location Map.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Economics is a good subject until you're interested in it,which cause it to become easy in that aspect,Apart from that O'level Economics is not that brief until you have pastpapers and marking schemes. I know some good teachers which shall make you get an A* in Econ.Go for Sir Munawar ghazi.He teaches in ASTC BHD,Gulshan,Defence. Book will be Brian tetley.:)
Hope it helps!

Reaction score
Economics is a good subject until you're interested in it,which cause it to become easy in that aspect,Apart from that O'level Economics is not that brief until you have pastpapers and marking schemes. I know some good teachers which shall make you get an A* in Econ.Go for Sir Munawar ghazi.He teaches in ASTC BHD,Gulshan,Defence. Book will be Brian tetley.:)
Hope it helps!

Heard it's very lengthy. :eek:
Can it be prepared in 5-6 months?
I'll purchase that book. :)
Sorry, I am not from Karachi.

Reaction score

Eco is super easy.
follow Ian Hobday , G.F.Stanlake. NOT Titley you'll get super confused. ( but DO NOT do national income from Hobday).
pastpapers 2000 onwards you should do because mcqs get repeated O.O
I also suggest not doing all the papers 1s (i didnt cuz im lazy) , just see the examiner reports and see if you can do the ones that got the least right answers. I did those and about 4-5 got repeated.

rtnbutdb.jpg

Reaction score
Can Any of My brothers or isters please provide me the history topical questions GOD WILL BLESS YOU INSHAALAH

Reaction score
o kay you
Bro, post it in some thread especially made for the particular subject.
This thread is for Economics as the subject of this thread states very well. :)
want help in economics no prob Take this Hand written My assignment (y)

Attachments

• Characteristics of monopoly and perfect competition.docx
    21 KB · Views: 11

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi there!
I am a commerce student (O' level) and have to appear for 4 subjects this may-june session.
I have the following subjects.
*Economics
*Maths
*Commerce
*Business studies
I don't have any knowledge about Economics. :/
I am confused whether to take it as a subject or choose another one because i have heard that it's pretty lengthy. On the other hand, people say that it's just a piece of cake.
Please guide me regarding this subject.
If you've got some notes and other useful stuff, please do share it here.
Also, tell me the best book for Economics.
If anyone got queries related to this subject, feel free to post here. :)

Thanks!
Your cooperation will be highly praised.
Assalamualikum. economics is my favourte subject. you can ask questions from me and also i would like to prefer you to go to these site in order to get good grades in you subjects that you are inshaalah going to get And please dont quit the sbject
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...vel-0r-igcse-a-level.4866/page-22#post-652579

Reaction score
Assalamualikum. economics is my favourte subject. you can ask questions from me and also i would like to prefer you to go to these site in order to get good grades in you subjects that you are inshaalah going to get And please dont quit the sbject
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...vel-0r-igcse-a-level.4866/page-22#post-652579
Thanks a lot, Sir. :)
I'll surely take your assistance if I get stuck at something.
Thanks again.