• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help concerning Math paper 4 (geometrical intruments)

Reaction score
I'm having math paper 4 exam on monday (code: 0580)

I want to know if it's allowed to use a flexible french curve (like that shown below) To draw curves for quadratic equations in the exam or not.

pics:
98012.JPG

16119-1108.jpg

Reaction score
It all depends on the mood of the invigilator.
If he's very strict then you won't be allowed to use it. You won't really need it in the paper anyways, they won't give you standard quadratic equations which fit this rules or maybe they will, well but the point is why risk just use your hand like the rest of the world.

Reaction score
ofcourse u r allowed to use it :p
I took a stencil with me in the exam no one asked anything for me.. They shouldnt, it's MY property i can use it when evr i want to :p

Reaction score
It all depends on the mood of the invigilator.
If he's very strict then you won't be allowed to use it. You won't really need it in the paper anyways, they won't give you standard quadratic equations which fit this rules or maybe they will, well but the point is why risk just use your hand like the rest of the world.
it doesnt depend on da invigilator, it depends on da examiner

Reaction score
it doesnt depend on da invigilator, it depends on da examiner
Well I'm not sure if it really depends on the examiners because they're sitting in uk probably, they won't even know what you used. But whatever, I'm not here to argue just gave my opinion.