• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HARVARD or CAMBRIDGE ???

Harvard university vs Cambridge university

• Total voters
Reaction score
Which do you prefer??

images
OR
images

Reaction score
In a general sense, no specific field. And i'm 14 so I'm not going to be admitted in any one of those.

Reaction score
In Harvard, you have the liberty to choose your major (subject) a year after you enter the college. And you can also change it later just because now, you have different interests. In addition to this, Harvard has much more Extra Curriculars than Cambridge does.

Reaction score
If you ask me, I LOVE the gothic architecture of the Cambridge University colleges. Plus, I'd give anything to have that perfect British accent. <3

But your life's career does not depend on the architecture of the place you study, or the accent you develop from being there. (DUH!)

Harvard has greater credibility as far as medicine is concerned. It is ranked the #1 Medical school followed by Oxford and Cambridge respectively.

So Harvard it is! :)

Reaction score
Neither! The best university is Oxford, East or West Oxford is the best! It's easily the world's most prestigious university with a rich history as well as excellent educational and research facilities - it's a student's paradise. It has everything you need. :) Oxford rocks! :cool:

Reaction score
If you ask me, I LOVE the gothic architecture of the Cambridge University colleges. Plus, I'd give anything to have that perfect British accent. <3 :)

I too love Cambridge's architecture, though I prefer American accent.

Reaction score
The posts on this thread are made on the basis of personal opinions. If you want a concrete and factual comparison between the two universities, watch the ranking given by Qs and Times. :) Their rankings are globally accepted and recognised.