• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy Birthdaaaay Student8:D

Reaction score
Welcome Dear XPC'ians
Today its the beautiful student8 birthday and a xpc friends decided to do something for her on xpc :D

We have decided to organise a party for her and u are all invited!!!!!!!!
I would like to congratulate my co-host and who thought of the idea first the wonderful Phoenix Blood !!!!!!!!!! (also for letting me make my first thread)
I also wanna thank the amazing people who helped me and bloody: Mimick madoka RoOkaYya G shazmina fantastic girl Maryum7 iThink LARGE f.mohamed Loodynagy FranticAmaze and awesomaholic101 Love u all for making this possible :love: :D

Now without further ado please feel free and make urself comfortable, no rules n regulation!! Enjoy! have a great time n pls join me in wishing her!!

Your Lovely Host,
Lola_sweet

Small reminder: Do show ur dress and ur gift as well

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shami Kebab:
shami+kebab.gif

Reaction score
I would like to say to the birthday girl: HAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAY BLOOOM!!!!!!!!! LOVE U SOOOO MUCH student8, MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU AND MAY HE MAKE UR FUTURE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
I HOPE U ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS WE DID TO MAKE IT :D
Ur a wonderful person and u deserve all this
Oh Yesh! Girl dnt forget the lungi dance :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Love u sis! *Hugeeeeee hugs*

Btw i hope everyone gets the tag :p