• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE A-Levels June 2013

Reaction score
Just gave three units in Jan 2013 , How's June 2013 looking
I mean if anybody saw both Jan 12 and June 12 papers which one looked easier

Reaction score
im doing edexcel c2 M1 and edexcel physics unit 2 and 3 and cie applied ict as far as i have noticed june is definetly easier than june unit 1 physics june was much easier than january 2012 as far as C1 january 2012 was easier than june 2012 although we can never be certain and today i got the new from my school co-ordinater than there will be no more january session so no january 2014 :/

Reaction score
hey r u doing IC~T cambridge or edexcle ! if cambridge can u pleaaseee tell me what came in the paper and the formulas we need to knoww ! pleasee thank youuuu

Reaction score
im doing edexcel c2 M1 and edexcel physics unit 2 and 3 and cie applied ict as far as i have noticed june is definetly easier than june unit 1 physics june was much easier than january 2012 as far as C1 january 2012 was easier than june 2012 although we can never be certain and today i got the new from my school co-ordinater than there will be no more january session so no january 2014 :/
i gave physics unit one in Jan 13 but i'm repeating it in june so i wanted to know if it was gonna be hard
thanks for the info