• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For those who are literally dying due to Pak Stds.

Reaction score
yup i am going to appear this year ... and personalyy i liked nigel smith :p

Reaction score
r u going to give the examzz this year??
and the buk is gud well 4get it .....

Reaction score
I wouls strongly recommend Nigel Smith you need to do it there are some topics in it which are not present in Nigel kelly..like in the oct 2011 paper the headings were copy paster as questions for e,g there was this one question Why was it difficult to agree on a new constitution in 1950? This was a heading in the Nigel Smith book so you should do it and dont read darooq bajwa Oh btw can someone tell me the answer of these questions? 1. Why did Jinnah produce his 14 points? 2. Were the 14 points of jinnah the most important contribution to the Pakistan Movement? (in this question how do i relate the RTCs and the government of India Act to the Pakistan movement?) oh and have muslim countries been excluded from our syllabus? Another thing ive already done section 3 i need the expected topics of section 3 can anyone provide them?

Reaction score
I wouls strongly recommend Nigel Smith you need to do it there are some topics in it which are not present in Nigel kelly..like in the oct 2011 paper the headings were copy paster as questions for e,g there was this one question Why was it difficult to agree on a new constitution in 1950? This was a heading in the Nigel Smith book so you should do it and dont read darooq bajwa Oh btw can someone tell me the answer of these questions? 1. Why did Jinnah produce his 14 points? 2. Were the 14 points of jinnah the most important contribution to the Pakistan Movement? (in this question how do i relate the RTCs and the government of India Act to the Pakistan movement?) oh and have muslim countries been excluded from our syllabus? Another thing ive already done section 3 i need the expected topics of section 3 can anyone provide them?
okay, early problems, zia, ayub.
palestinian problem
relations with us

Reaction score
can some tell me how the simon commission led to the production of the 14 points? nehru report is one of the reasons but my teacher says simon commission is also one of the reasons

Reaction score
can some tell me how the simon commission led to the production of the 14 points? nehru report is one of the reasons but my teacher says simon commission is also one of the reasons
yes because it came to india in order to devise a future constitution but it's proposals were rejected by both congress and ML, so nehru had submitted his demands ( report ) and so jinnah also produced his 14 points so that they would be kept in mind when making a future constitution

Reaction score
I know this is random but I gave the Islamiat Exam this May (2012) and I'm a bit confused on what I wrote for Q2 Part a & b in Isl P2. If anyone is aware of the proper answers to this Question then can they kindly reply me cuz I desperately needa know how much marks I should be expecting in that one?!

Reaction score
I know this is random but I gave the Islamiat Exam this May (2012) and I'm a bit confused on what I wrote for Q2 Part a & b in Isl P2. If anyone is aware of the proper answers to this Question then can they kindly reply me cuz I desperately needa know how much marks I should be expecting in that one?!
pm me