• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

F*** STATISTICs -_______________- !! =@

Reaction score
IKR :mad:
It was sooo baaad :(
Buh some people said their paper was actually goood -____-
I didnt really expect it to be that bad !!

Reaction score
the paper was easy..but due to lack of practise i lost alot and alot of marks..i doubt if i passed

Reaction score
how many marks did you loose
ugh man soo much !! i left so many questionsssss !!! ughhhhh fck that !!!! =@
IKR :mad:
It was sooo baaad :(
Buh some people said their paper was actually goood -____-
I didnt really expect it to be that bad !!
man i know !!! i was gonna kill every single son of a **** who said it was fine it was so damn noooot !! ugh !!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
=@

man i know !!! i was gonna kill every single son of a **** who said it was fine it was so damn noooot !! ugh !!!!

I messed up a test on tuesday too.... but no need to worry.. Mistakes do occur in learning proces.. we need to learn from them rather than being disheartened by them.....
a frnd of mine (who is good in studies) told me today that he actually failed a subject in his college... had to retake the exam for that. yet he got in to a respectable university... a place he wanted to go to.
so don't cry over spilt milk.... focus on the next exam if you have exams left... (do past papers).. maybe others also didn't do well so u might get a better grade than u expect.. don't loose hope.
:)

Reaction score
lol,its better to not study and get less disappointed.
hah well ya thats how it looks like -.- !
I messed up a test on tuesday too.... but no need to worry.. Mistakes do occur in learning proces.. we need to learn from them rather than being disheartened by them.....
a frnd of mine (who is good in studies) told me today that he actually failed a subject in his college... had to retake the exam for that. yet he got in to a respectable university... a place he wanted to go to.
so don't cry over spilt milk.... focus on the next exam if you have exams left... (do past papers).. maybe others also didn't do well so u might get a better grade than u expect.. don't loose hope.
:)
oh =/ ..
ugh ya man ! you do have a point ! but its just i wasted yesterday for nothin -___- ! only if i had focused more i couldve done it !!! -.- !
mm i don cry ! =p lol
ya man i will try but its just the coming ones r more difficult !! =/
wat level you doin ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hah well ya thats how it looks like -.- !

oh =/ ..
ugh ya man ! you do have a point ! but its just i wasted yesterday for nothin -___- ! only if i had focused more i couldve done it !!! -.- !
mm i don cry ! =p lol
ya man i will try but its just the coming ones r more difficult !! =/
wat level you doin ?

m in university... doing engineering. (Alhamdulilah/ praise+thanx be to Allah.)
lol, I didn't mean cry as in actual crying...
even if comming papers are difficult, just try ur best.. practice well b4 them...
like since you are angry at exams, use that anger in a positive way.. tell urself u'd study for 10 or 12 hours a day.. just 2 hours of play.. divided b/w interwells... like 20 min break after every 2-3hr of studies.. etc.
use internet only in dire need (and for a vry limited time).... learn to be strict with urself this month.. at least that's how I got good grades in my O levels n A levels, back in the day.... (Alhamdulilah.)

Reaction score
m in university... doing engineering. (Alhamdulilah/ praise+thanx be to Allah.)
lol, I didn't mean cry as in actual crying...
even if comming papers are difficult, just try ur best.. practice well b4 them...
like since you are angry at exams, use that anger in a positive way.. tell urself u'd study for 10 or 12 hours a day.. just 2 hours of play.. divided b/w interwells... like 20 min break after every 2-3hr of studies.. etc.
use internet only in dire need (and for a vry limited time).... learn to be strict with urself this month.. at least that's how I got good grades in my O levels n A levels, back in the day.... (Alhamdulilah.)
oh shit really =$ !
thats awsome ! gd luck in that =p !
lol ya ano p= !
mm .. ya i sure will .. hopefully .. just the 10 hours thingy ... well ill need to think on that =p =p !
thanks !
i should ya =p !
great ! =)

Reaction score
i solved it..the first part only..the others solved the other parts..it wasnt a misprint

Reaction score
c1 and s1 were hard , but m1 was easy , hope c2 , c3 and c4 will be easy !

Reaction score
many people in my school were writing till the last minute of the exam and couldn't check their answers.....the bad thing about S1 is that there're sooo many possibilities to make mistakes!! this shit isn't even math.....a bunch of guesswork..that's what it is

Reaction score
EASY ??? child yu must be on dog food !
no forreal..the paper was damn easy..if you are talking about the histogram question..then it was repeated by the way..i swear i wouldve done it..i practised those questions only once or twice..thats why i didnt remember to solve em..but i really mesed up big time in the paper..i have to resit

Reaction score
many people in my school were writing till the last minute of the exam and couldn't check their answers.....the bad thing about S1 is that there're sooo many possibilities to make mistakes!! this shit isn't even math.....a bunch of guesswork..that's what it is
its not guess work..its just the simple formula's and rules...s1 was easy marks man..i regret not practising for it