• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

expired passport id sent by private candidate (pakistan)

Reaction score
i sent an expired passport id and british council sent a deadline of 22 aug for it's renewal or i can send my CNIC number but i am not of age (not 18) ..so no id with me ...and on 22 it's eid..how can i renew a passport so quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

i wanna ask....." if i can send the number of my bay form?" i have no CNIC for goodness sakes!!!!!!
and there r some people who don't have passports too........

Reaction score
i sent an expired passport id and british council sent a deadline of 22 aug for it's renewal or i can send my CNIC number but i am not of age (not 18) ..so no id with me ...and on 22 it's eid..how can i renew a passport so quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

i wanna ask....." if i can send the number of my bay form?" i have no CNIC for goodness sakes!!!!!!
and there r some people who don't have passports too........
moderators...admins.....anyone.....
plz help is required here

Reaction score
well it was a same problem with me but many ppl recommend to send passport number .i think so there is another deadline which is in sep...... .you may try that coz if you renew passport on urgent base still it will take a week or 10 days .Better you ask from britich council .

Reaction score
well it was a same problem with me but many ppl recommend to send passport number .i think so there is another deadline which is in sep...... .you may try that coz if you renew passport on urgent base still it will take a week or 10 days .Better you ask from britich council .
m dead confused here....i will have to pay the penalty fee than.......?
what do i do?...can't a bay form number be sent?

Reaction score
they must be stupid me too appearing in oct/nov i just got my renew passport on 10 august .after 2 weeks it was a urgent one .you may emial them .

Reaction score
yeah ..... :(
ok...i will give it a try
but they don't attend the call many times and look at the deadline they gave me
22nd...eid day!!!!!!!!!!
hey mermaid....just relax ok....it will be alright ......u don't need to worry
get the passport renewed as soon as eid holidays end......ok ?

well....i also have this question....can a bay form number be sent?

Reaction score
hey mermaid....just relax ok....it will be alright ......u don't need to worry
get the passport renewed as soon as eid holidays end......ok ?

well....i also have this question....can a bay form number be sent?
same question here too bay form number ??????

Reaction score
i made a horrible mistake
tomcat ..u were right...never trust uncle khalid!!!!!!!!! he said there would be no such problem when i insisted 2 months ago for my passport renewal
i believed him!!! and look now i am stuck ..i worked so hard preparing for these 10 subs.....i am prepared fully and now if nothing happens...i will loose it all!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
tomcat ..u were right...never trust uncle khalid!!!!!!!!! he said there would be no such problem when i insisted 2 months ago for my passport renewal
i believed him!!! and look now i am stuck ..i worked so hard preparing for these 10 subs.....i am prepared fully and now if nothing happens...i will loose it all!!!!!!!!
you will not just relaxe hellcat .you having email id of britich council ???

Reaction score
hey hey....vixen...why r u over exerting urself....what's done is done.......look...i will help here ok....i will visit the Nadra ...ok?
i will get ur passport renewed
i told u before he is a slimy git ..... he thinks he knows everything...but that is between us ......there is no need to worry Faiza..........sometimes such things happen .....and i am always ready to help my hellcat
so chill cousin ..we will work it out

Reaction score
hey hey....vixen...why r u over exerting urself....what's done is done.......look...i will help here ok....i will visit the Nadra ...ok?
i will get ur passport renewed
i told u before he is a slimy git ..... he thinks he knows everything...but that is between us ......there is no need to worry Faiza..........sometimes such things happen .....and i am always ready to help my hellcat
so chill cousin ..we will work it out
mmm...Ahmad .....i don't know how to thank u :cry:
and it's me always hating and insulting u
u sure everything will be alright ?

Reaction score
mmm...Ahmad .....i don't know how to thank u :cry:
and it's me always hating and insulting u
u sure everything will be alright ?
*sigh* ......u don't need to thank me mermaid ....i always wanted to help u...always wanted to be a good cousin
we will work it out little kitten
:) (y)

Reaction score
Well what I can tell is that no, bay forms are not accepted for registration at British Council. And to be honest, if we see things clearly and understand ourselves, they have clearly mentioned that they either need a CNIC OR Passport, that's all the option we've got, and in my opinion it is understandable that why do they ask for this.

If you are giving your Passport for Registration, you will notice that they don't ask for your CNIC number allocated to you for future when you turn 18 (however it is mentioned on your Passport as well), but on the Registration Form they ask you to write your Passport Number instead. I hope this helps/clear things up as far as it was about giving Bay Form.

As far as it's about sending them Email(s). I emailed them like 3 week ago, I received a response from them just 3 days back, and when I replied them back, they have an Auto reply set, saying that they are off for Eid Holidays, and they will get back to the "heavy number" of emails on "as they are received" basis - the first come first serve rule. So they did warn that it can still take 1 week more after Eid holidays end to reply on those huge number of emails containing many questions from individuals.

Oh and just a small personal opinion/tip on your Passport Renewal issue, I think you should just renew it after Eid holidays end as first priority, and whenever you get your new passport, go to British Council office the same day, and just shout at them to take the freakin' Passport and let it through, you can maybe tell them that you people actually gave me a Deadline of the date (+ / -) you received your new Passport on ;)

Good Luck, and have a nice day.