• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Eid Mubarak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
BAKRA Eid Mooooooooobarak :)

just wondering, wat will the vegetarians eat 2moro :eek:

carrots and onions while we enjoy the kababs and biryani.. :D
but y wd one wanna be a vegetarian....? "...eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess." (7:31)
when it is halal, good and yummy.. one must make sure to lick his or her fingers after consuming it...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The days of Tashreeq are the days of eating and drinking.” Narrated by Muslim, 1141, from the hadeeth of Nubayshah al-Hadhali.
(The days of Tashreeq are the three days following Eid al-Adha, namely the 11th, 12th and 13th of Dhu’l-Hijjah and it is haraam to fast on these days.)

so we eat n drink..

Reaction score
carrots and onions while we enjoy the kababs and biryani.. :D
but y wd one wanna be a vegetarian....? "...eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess." (7:31)
when it is halal, good and yummy.. one must make sure to lick his or her fingers after consuming it...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The days of Tashreeq are the days of eating and drinking.” Narrated by Muslim, 1141, from the hadeeth of Nubayshah al-Hadhali.
(The days of Tashreeq are the three days following Eid al-Adha, namely the 11th, 12th and 13th of Dhu’l-Hijjah and it is haraam to fast on these days.)

so we eat n drink..
enjoying widout me? :cautious:
im a partial vegetarian :p that means i only eat chicken so yeah ..... not being excessive :p

dont wory i won't fast.... my aunt will arrange smthn cz many lil ones in my family are just like me :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
enjoying widout me? :cautious:
im a partial vegetarian :p that means i only eat chicken so yeah ..... not being excessive :p

dont wory i won't fast.... my aunt will arrange smthn cz many lil ones in my family are just like me :p

sad.. that means you have never tasted some of Delicacies of the place whr u live... u know I usually prefer chicken biryani (although I eat both) but there are some spots I know frm where I'd eat nothing but that.. coz it is their speciality whn u eat u love their food.... same way with other stuff.. if it's well made u love it unless u have that odd biased feeling in ur brain.... stopping u from liking it...
Alhamdulillah for food...!

Reaction score
sad.. that means you have never tasted some of Delicacies of the place whr u live... u know I usually prefer chicken biryani (although I eat both) but there are some spots I know frm where I'd eat nothing but that.. coz it is their speciality whn u eat u love their food.... same way with other stuff.. if it's well made u love it unless u have that odd biased feeling in ur brain.... stopping u from liking it...
Alhamdulillah for food...!
i also prefer that xD noo i've never tasted the deliciousness of those places :p
and i do hav that biased feeling :cautious:

Reaction score
eid-greeting-cards-2012-pictures-photos-image-of-eid-card-happy-eid-cards-51.jpg

i wish my whole wonderful XPF family a blessed and wonderful Eid...... out of all the days to celebrate, this day shines the rest of our lives :) I wish you all a happy and wonderful Eid :D

302782_429988413730379_1519735783_n.jpg

May every blossom in the garden of life brighten your Eid with your days with the sweet fragrance of happiness :) Eid mubarak :)
Eid Al Adha is the Eid of sacrifice. And commitment to Allah orders. My Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life. And help amongst us, who are helpless , worried , and for those who fall down in the obstacles of life. And waiting for his rehmat.....Let us have hope :) Ameen

id like to wish our wonderful xpc staff...may Allah bless you all :) (please forgive me for those whom i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you )
@Planet Master , badrobot14, XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks , @Angel.Of. Darkness , OakMoon!

thanks-for-eid-wishes.gif

And to the wonderful XPc Family (please forgive me for those i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you)
ImuxInc , Selmaa , robinhoodmustafa , iNnOcEnT kilLeR

Reaction score
eid-greeting-cards-2012-pictures-photos-image-of-eid-card-happy-eid-cards-51.jpg

i wish my whole wonderful XPF family a blessed and wonderful Eid...... out of all the days to celebrate, this day shines the rest of our lives :) I wish you all a happy and wonderful Eid :D

May every blossom in the garden of life brighten your Eid with your days with the sweet fragrance of happiness :) Eid mubarak :)
Eid Al Adha is the Eid of sacrifice. And commitment to Allah orders. My Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life. And help amongst us, who are helpless , worried , and for those who fall down in the obstacles of life. And waiting for his rehmat.....Let us have hope :) Ameen

id like to wish our wonderful xpc staff...may Allah bless you all :) (please forgive me for those whom i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you )
@Planet Master , badrobot14, XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks , Angel.Of. Darkness , OakMoon!

And to the wonderful XPc Family (please forgive me for those i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you)

Myste Rious , Angel Nishi , étudiante , hellcat , Jinchuriki , GetSomeLife , Silent Hunter , hEbBoOo , Darkest Angel , MuslimGirl

Reaction score

@Planet Master , badrobot14, XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks , Angel.Of. Darkness , OakMoon!

u tagged me me gusta :D ;) ;) Kher mubarak :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.