• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexel and Cambridge

Reaction score
mm.. which is easier to take ? As chemistry ,, EDEXEL or CAMBRIDGE ?! and what's the difference ??! thanx in advance :)

Reaction score
Our school converted IGCSE and AS math from CIE to Edexcel because students did practice tests on the same day and results were higher for the Edexcel tests, so I'd have to say it's Edexcel.

Reaction score
Right i have the same question Please can u list the differences between CIE and Edexcel beause i might have to switch to Edexcel for my Alevels

Reaction score
thanx guys :) but what's the difference between both of them :))

The exam board doesn't matter as when you apply to university if you do an IGCSE in CIE and one in Edexcel they will be considered to have equal value. I guess some differences are that Edexcel release results later than Cambridge, and I think the content covered by both is almost identical, if not Edexcel a bit less intense.

Reaction score
The exam board doesn't matter as when you apply to university if you do an IGCSE in CIE and one in Edexcel they will be considered to have equal value. I guess some differences are that Edexcel release results later than Cambridge, and I think the content covered by both is almost identical, if not Edexcel a bit less intense.
AHA !! ok thanx alot for ur help :) :) :D