• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 32

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just came back from the exam. How was it for everyone?

It was easy for me , Alhamdulilah! Atleast 12/11 questions were common , and out of the rest , most were easy with obviously a few being quite tough.

Reaction score
wasn't bad... I'll hope for the best
the paper was a typical paper.... something for everybody and something to think twice before u answer

Reaction score
first 11 questions were all repeated.. i was done with them within first 3 minutes. hhahaha..
the rest was good.. 3 questions i founds extremely difficult..

Reaction score
James - I ended up finishing 20 questions in 20 minutes!

The rest 10 took quite sometime , all were possible , just required a bit of thinking :)

Reaction score
no there were three about which i had never read anything nor seen them before in the past papers.. so they took alot of time.. but i was head down within 20-25 minutes..

the invigilators kept on disturbing today.. :mad:

Reaction score
i was in a local school's auditorum so which was quite big.. invigilators were 5-6.. but at times they would talk amosgt themselves in loud voices which was disturbing..

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
i was in a local school's auditorum so which was quite big.. invigilators were 5-6.. but at times they would talk amosgt themselves in loud voices which was disturbing..

hawww :O

here its sooo cool...like today the chief invigilator actually came and took feedback from us regardin the exams and wht problems we hav with CIE and all :D

Reaction score
would be definately 23... otherwise i won't be surprised even if it is 24...
but whatever it is.. overall I should be getting an A... :)