• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics 42

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
yea, so hows your prep? done with all past papers?

cours not
! on 2009 and still hav SOO many doubts ....hope smbudy answers em in the p3 discussion thread...

wbou u?

Reaction score
I am not that shocked that such a small number appeared for Economics. It is indeed one of the hardest subjects!

My Data Response Question ( aka case study )

Was related to recession and how emerging developing countries might actually overcome developed countries in terms of forecasted growth.

Anyhow thats over now , I will start doing MCQ's today :D Insha'Allah will try to finish 2003 to 2010 by tonight!

Reaction score
oh same here. But i'm done with the summer sessions' and only winters are left which i'm doing online. Don't have them in the book. :)

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
oh same here. But i'm done with the summer sessions' and only winters are left which i'm doing online. Don't have them in the book. :)

u dont have BS do u?

Reaction score
I wanted to appear for Business Studies too! :( I already have 4 subs though , Phy , Chem, Maths and Eco!

Reaction score
oh you guys still have clashes. I don't get it why do they make the clashes. and that also of economics and business studies. they both require a lot of mental power.

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
oh you guys still have clashes. I don't get it why do they make the clashes. and that also of economics and business studies. they both require a lot of mental power.

clash as in on the same day one in am session da oder in pm :(

srsly im gona b so exhausted writing a 3 hr paper in the morning and then ryt after that i have dese mcqs to deal with :(

Reaction score
but still you guys are lucky. once my seniors gave a clash of p22 of economics and business studies; both in morning session!

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
but still you guys are lucky. once my seniors gave a clash of p22 of economics and business studies; both in morning session!

awwww

Reaction score
it was last year...... three exams in one day... AS eco, acc and business studies...

Reaction score
Hey,did anyone take paper 22 as well.i really want to discuss it with someone :D ....lol.None of my friends took the exam .

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:

4get da mental power dude. i mean wht sens duz it make? commerce subnjects r always gona b taken 2geder...if dey hav to have papers on da same day atleast put some odds together like phy and commerce or smthin :S yea srsly....writin a 3 HOUR paper...n den coming bak for ECO mcqs in an hr....suks !