• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECAT and MCAT Preparation: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Too generalistic!
we have to substitute for l and b and h.

wrong

we know height of square prism = height of cylinder
but we have to find base area of square
volume of square prism = base area * height

yes I know the formula ..... bt fr volume... so did I applied... but if stil ans. is not the same... there could be some minor silly mistakes

Reaction score
A car is moving at 40 m/s on a circular road of radius 400m. The speed of car is increasing at a rate of 4m/s. The resultant acceleration is? A- 5.22 m/s B- 5.66 m/s C- 5.33 m/s D- 5.84 m/s

Reaction score
well can anyone here explain or share notes for conic sections, i went through the khan academy videos but the fsc syllabus contains a lot of extra material, the fsc students seriously are at an advantage in these tests :(

In conic section , Circle and Parabola are most imp.. (Hyperbola and ellipse ) are other topics..

Reaction score
The kinetic energy of a body, varies directly as time t. the force acting varies directly as? A- 1/(t^1/2) B- t^1/2 C- 1/t D- t

Reaction score
Motorcycle safety helmets extend the time of collision hence decreasing the

A chance of collision
b Force acting
C Velocity
D Impulse

Reaction score
hey future engineers SALAAM to all
ohk, now m back on track to engineering..... :)

and best of luck to me what I did till now ..(y)

Reaction score
not toooooooooooo awsome but yes It was good....

one thing I wud lyk to conclude ..... they are tooo miser at alloting time... huh
two essays of 250-300 wrds almost and only 40 minutes :p
45 english questions in 45 min. :eek:

Reaction score
I wrote the same answer, but the book says D Impulse!

can u tell me the reason for it? i mean isn't Cos 30 the maximum value for Cos?

The book is probably wrong about impulse thing. Because impulse is change in momentum. It doesn't depend on time. And about range. Its formula is Range = [(initial velocity)^2/ g] x sin2 theta. 2 times 45 is 90 which gives the maximum value of sine

Reaction score
Omg this is going everywhere :p no sense of direction in this topic though the idea is good and helpful but I do wish it were more organised in any manner, any ways My question is does anyone know tips or shortcuts that can help in preparation for Ecat??? :p even if u have any small TIP that u are using please do share :)

Reaction score
Omg this is going everywhere :p no sense of direction in this topic though the idea is good and helpful but I do wish it were more organised in any manner, any ways My question is does anyone know tips or shortcuts that can help in preparation for Ecat??? :p even if u have any small TIP that u are using please do share :)
this one is a rhyme in urdu...
moon pe g ki value fix hai,
moon pe g ki value fix hai,
earth ka 1 over 6 hai :p