• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECAT and MCAT Preparation: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
wel alhamdulillah great...i attempted 97 questions........i belive that at most i ll have done 5 wrong.....so this leads to 90 percent score on test......o level equivalence mark is 86.22222.....is htere a chance for my afdmision

Reaction score
yar wo jo chemistry mein amount of gas in mol nikalni thi,....uski aik option ghalat nae this ...@option D....well us mein vallues yadd hain vlume or pressure or temperature ki??

Reaction score
wel alhamdulillah great...i attempted 97 questions........i belive that at most i ll have done 5 wrong.....so this leads to 90 percent score on test......o level equivalence mark is 86.22222.....is htere a chance for my afdmision
Wow good work (y) Alhamdulillah

Reaction score
yar wo jo chemistry mein amount of gas in mol nikalni thi,....uski aik option ghalat nae this ...@option D....well us mein vallues yadd hain vlume or pressure or temperature ki??
i think 1 dm3, 25 C temperature and pressure hmh, not sure :oops:

Reaction score
What was the answer to the first one? was he being critical? :unsure:

Reaction score
well i did it wrong.....accidentally put the mark on wrong circle ....how cheap......i dint knw excatly among critica.l and intolerant