• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECAT and MCAT Preparation: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
IIEE is better from this point of view,, only 3rd Institution in south Asia which graduates u in Industrial and Electronic engineering,, but quota for Karachi is about 8 or 9 seats.. :p if anyone has domicile from other than Karachi , he/She should surely apply
applying dates??????? are ???

Reaction score
Hoste

Hostels are way to creepy there

Lol nae nae there hostels aren't bad. Umm nust k level k nae hain hostels but still hostels are fine. But the students there are dead inside. I mean while i was there, saturday was movie night, kung fu panda 2 was new at that time. Wo lagi hui thi, and there wasn't even a single university student there to watch the movie :/ I sure wouldn't wanna destroy my uni life by going there.

Reaction score
HIMYM forever!! wel what will u say abt entry test???? what wil it compromise of???? what chapters are most imp. for itx entry test?????

Slash u also please put sum light of wisdom over the pattern of entry test... As I believe u are an experienced man!!! tel us what are the chapters most imp. in chem, phys. and maths??:D

Reaction score
HIMYM forever!! wel what will u say abt entry test???? what wil it compromise of???? what chapters are most imp. for itx entry test?????

Slash u also please put sum light of wisdom over the pattern of entry test... As I believe u are an experienced man!!! tel us what are the chapters most imp. in chem, phys. and maths??

Lol no idea :p like i said, i dont want myself to clear that test. :p

Reaction score
i don't know the dates , but its admission process starts but late , maybe in September or October.. checkout website
but its way too difficult to qualify there coz of great competition.... but however those who are being study there are also humans ;)

don't tell me that test pattern is based of IIEE on fsc????:rolleyes:

Reaction score
In Chem main share holders of entry test are stichiometry, Electronic configuration, types of reactions

In Physics (optics, mechanics, Work equations, vectors)

In Maths (sets, complex numbers, logical questions, equations of curve,Trigonometry (identities mainly))

But it difficult to pin point each and every topic, however i would suggest to start preparation by first overcoming these topics

Reaction score
U cant say Fsc literally , Federal board + Aga khan board + Fsc u should say

Reaction score
a mass M moving with a constant velocity parallel to the ax-axis itx angular momentum with respect to the origin is?????

a) zero
b)remains constant
c)goes on increasing
d)goes on decreasing

ans plz with explanation??

Reaction score
a mass M moving with a constant velocity parallel to the ax-axis itx angular momentum with respect to the origin is?????

a) zero
b)remains constant
c)goes on increasing
d)goes on decreasing

ans plz with explanation??
remain constant

Reaction score
remain constant
explanation????? as the object is not moving in a circular motion.... so it shud have a consatnt linear momentum and the angular momentum wil be zero????
as angular momentum is or those obects moving in a circle???
angular momentum = mv * angular displacement

and here there is no angular displacement

correct me where m wrong???:unsure:

Reaction score
explanation????? as the object is not moving in a circular motion.... so it shud have a consatnt linear momentum and the angular momentum wil be zero????
as angular momentum is or those obects moving in a circle???
angular momentum = mv * angular displacement

and here there is no angular displacement

correct me where m wrong???:unsure:

Angular momentum is associated with a particle in motion. The motion need not be rotational motion, but any motion. Importantly, it is measured with respect to a fixed point

Problem : A particle of mass, "m", moves with a constant velocity "v" along a straight line parallel to x-axis as shown in the figure. Find the angular momentum of the particle about the origin of the coordinate system. Also discuss the nature of angular momentum in this case.
Angular momentum is associated with a particle in motion. The motion need not be rotational motion, but any motion. Importantly, it is measured with respect to a fixed point.

Attachments

• am1.JPG
    am1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
convex focal length of a lens is 40cm.
oncave focal length of a lens is 25cm the power of the combination in diopters is ...

a)-1.5
b) -6.5
c)=6.5
d)6.67