• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with ICT Practical paper 32 and 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
no idea ...
dude i just told u wat came in ma exam...
no idea fr u guys....
How come only 2 fucntions were asked :/. Something must have been hard/unique in the exam. They can never make the paper so easy!

NIM

Reaction score
How come only 2 fucntions were asked :/. Something must have been hard/unique in the exam. They can never make the paper so easy!
i know rite bt actually it was....
even more easier dan past papers...

Reaction score
i know rite bt actually it was....
even more easier dan past papers...
Well bro, masha'allah. I hope you get an A*.
My exam's in 5 hours.. Any tips?
Frontpage, what's asked in frontpage.
And please confirm the formulas asked and tell me how you came to know that these formulas were to be used.
Thanks alot!

Reaction score
Hey Nims and other guys who are through with paper 32 ICT , Can you please help me. ARE THERE ANY INTERNET BASED QUESTIONS IN WHICH ONE WILL HAVE TO RESEARCH THE INTERNET AND FILL DATA. because there was a question like this one in summer 2011 paper 32. Please Reply guys

Reaction score
excel wasnt hard...
u only need vlookup and lookup function...
no if function....
so no worries dude...

Hey NIM are u sure ?? because arn't Vlookup and lookup the same function ? and anyways wat was there in frontpage ??

NIM

Reaction score
Well bro, masha'allah. I hope you get an A*.
My exam's in 5 hours.. Any tips?
Frontpage, what's asked in frontpage.
And please confirm the formulas asked and tell me how you came to know that these formulas were to be used.
Thanks alot!
just b relaxed, i hav don wid ICT practical papers ....
good luck dude...

NIM

Reaction score
Hey Nims and other guys who are through with paper 32 ICT , Can you please help me. ARE THERE ANY INTERNET BASED QUESTIONS IN WHICH ONE WILL HAVE TO RESEARCH THE INTERNET AND FILL DATA. because there was a question like this one in summer 2011 paper 32. Please Reply guys
no dude there is no question lyk this...

Status
Not open for further replies.