• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

do Alevels really benefit ????

Reaction score
people i am kinda confused wether alevels really benefit us in our lives or not .I mean to say in your professional lives ............ soo people what are your views

Reaction score
Wow..was i luckily tagged or was there some real reason behind it?
anyways i feel glad to be of service...so could you please make your question clearer, i am not exactly good at comprehension. :)
Cheers.!

Reaction score
Wow..was i luckily tagged or was there some real reason behind it?
anyways i feel glad to be of service...so could you please make your question clearer, i am not exactly good at comprehension. :)
Cheers.!
hahaha so here is my question i have heard people saying that doing alevels is good idea but it dont benefits one in his or her professional lives so they says that its better to do fsc

Reaction score
salam

what do u want to become in life?

alevel is conceptual, and its going to really help in life

Also, Alevel is NOT ratta. Fsc people do so much ratta, that sometimes people actually give up Fsc and go back to Alevels. I know people who did olevels, tried fsc but came back to alevels

Alevels is world recognized degree. You can go anywhere almost after Alevels. This cannot be said for Fsc.

Reaction score
salam

Also, Alevel is NOT ratta. Fsc people do so much ratta, that sometimes people actually give up Fsc and go back to Alevels. I know people who did olevels, tried fsc but came back to alevels

Alevels is world recognized degree. You can go anywhere almost after Alevels. This cannot be said for Fsc.
but both fsc and alevel people arrive on the same destination ...

Reaction score
hahaha so here is my question i have heard people saying that doing alevels is good idea but it dont benefits one in his or her professional lives so they says that its better to do fsc

Well i really do not know about A Levels, but as far as Fsc is concerned, and to be precise Sindh, i have to say it involves a lot of Cramming(Rattafication ;) ) ... but not to an extreme extent, you have to understand many things in order to really be able to solve the papers. moreover you can not trust the marking here, its more like hoping that you get a good examiner but that point goes down as well since you really can not tell how honest people at BC are.

Moreover Intermediate turns out to be more "valued" at government universities. In case you are targeting Govt Unis since they are cost effective plus good (few of them) so they do a real deal of good to you.

Wow. i think i will now finally come to topic ._.
So it turns out i do not have much idea about A levels, but i learned this from O levels that they teach you to "Think". They make you consider choices, and actually think before answering, however in Fsc (My personal Experience) your teachers (experience 0f 23 years) can actually make a guess paper that actually is the same as original :p

My point being that its your call at the end of the day, and if you can attend classes at coaching centers of Fsc, They have XI classes started already so you can attend a few them, like a month or so, see for yourself...and personally i think that creativity (which is the actual thing coming in handy for professional life) comes from within, it really does not matter what you do.

I hope i came in handy...sorry about the really long message, just thought it has been a long time somebody asked for help :D

Best of Luck, May Allah do whats best for you :) (y)

Reaction score
salam

For your kind information,

A levels is really not accepted in The States and Canada hence not Globally Recognized.
Peace. :)

Reaction score

A levels is really not accepted in The States and Canada hence not Globally Recognized.
A levels are recognised and valued by US universities (they just don't accept you on the basis of A level grades alone). You can even get advanced credit if you have done A levels. Most Canadian universities accept A levels and admit students on the basis of A level grades only. So A levels is 100% globally recognised - there is no doubt about it. :)

Reaction score
people i am kinda confused wether alevels really benefit us in our lives or not .I mean to say in your professional lives ............ soo people what are your views
Well people there are many aspects on this speech involving individual's spirtual growth,good universities recognition.
Firstly, Considering the cirriculum content taught in both O/A levels,one cannot even compare O'levels with intermediate due to it's quality of education.This has been true since i myself have experienced it,I'm an o'level student and have taught economics to one of my cousins in his second year.Even than the cirriculum didn't matched .Secondly as Gce A'levels in Considered globally a "gold standard qualification" one can easily study in world prestigious universities.Thirdly since A'levels itself is a very analaytical qualification,it develops an individuals analaytical skills and prepare a person to make choices and take decisions regarding life. I'm sorry if I did become to rude. Thankyou!

Reaction score

i think monjur adequately answered all your queries. Alevel is an internationally recognized degree. Its just in that USA, you need to give SATs as well.

Peace.

Reaction score
i think monjur adequately answered all your queries. Alevel is an internationally recognized degree. Its just in that USA, you need to give SATs as well.

Peace.

If you are giving SATs whats the point of Alevels again? :|

Reaction score
If you are giving SATs whats the point of Alevels again? :|
1. You get advanced credit (ie you can skip some parts of your university course) 2. You get advantage over other applicants with similar SAT scores if you have good A level grades. 3. A level provides better prep for university. :) # Peace :p