• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Date for the result?

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the date for our result so can anyone please tell me the date? I think it's 11th of August but I'm not sure...

Reaction score
Yeah I think so, but normally the result is released at 00.00 GMT so around 5 pakistan time dunno why its released late this time :p
Might wanna give the british kids a hard time waking up and waiting for their result maybe..:p But 9 am over here isnt bad..:p

Reaction score
Might wanna give the british kids a hard time waking up and waiting for their result maybe..:p But 9 am over here isnt bad..:p
Well it won't be at 9 am it'll be at 10 am coz its GMT and we are 5 hours ahead of the GMT time. British time these days is 1 hour ahead due to summer ...

Reaction score
Yes it is thats what I'm trying to say we were confusing it with the British time which is these days the summer time and they are now an hour ahead of the GMT
Not always..nowadasy it'll be GMT + 4..turst me..i watch matches and all and have lived there so i know..It'll be GMT + 5 after Sept i think..

Reaction score
Well it won't be at 9 am it'll be at 10 am coz its GMT and we are 5 hours ahead of the GMT time. British time these days is 1 hour ahead due to summer ...
Believe me it isn't..I watch matches and have to coordinate the timings all the time..Its GMT + 4 right now..

Reaction score
Not always..nowadasy it'll be GMT + 4..turst me..i watch matches and all and have lived there so i know..It'll be GMT + 5 after Sept i think..
Thatw's what I'm trying to say ! GMT doesn't change ever. Its the british time that changes GMT remains the same no matter what happens to the british time. These days they have applied BST which is four hours behind our Paki time but the GMT difference is still the same we're still 5 hours ahead of the GMT time. Google it you'll find the difference between BST and GMT. The matches you watch are also according to BST.