• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Um i wanted to know that when we are doing the practical paper in ICT (paper 2) what sites can we use. can someone please help me? Thank you

Reaction score
Um i wanted to know that when we are doing the practical paper in ICT (paper 2) what sites can we use. can someone please help me? Thank you

while conducting piratical paper use only those sites which are mentioned in the paper
any false practice if located will result in paper cancellation or sever plenty.

yes in some task examiner ask you to explore net for information then you can use it but again dont copy content from net as it is write in your own words

hope it answer the question:D

Reaction score
s09 qp2 qn10
In question 10 summer 09

create a select query add only customer and hols table because we need to find only those customers who have more then one booking and avg cost

• add forename, surname, custref, cost
  • change the customer reference field to this No of booking:[custref]
  • now press totals to group it
  • now change the group by of no of booking to count
  • change the group by of cost to Avg
  • put the condition of >1 under no of booking
  • format the average cost to the pound from properties
make a report on the query , question solved

Reaction score
while conducting piratical paper use only those sites which are mentioned in the paper
any false practice if located will result in paper cancellation or sever plenty.

yes in some task examiner ask you to explore net for information then you can use it but again dont copy content from net as it is write in your own words

9713_s10_qp_2 step 23. In this paper can u tell me how i can write this in my own words and which sites i can use since the paper does not contain any reference to a site we can use. Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
I need 9713_w11_qp_2 , and 9713_s09_qp_2 questions answers with explainations ! can anyone help please ?

Reaction score
9713_w11 qp2 q9--hw do u noe dat u have 2 enter "1+value(mid(B9,4,2))" in D9? n hw does this help?

Reaction score
9713_s10_qp_2 step 23. In this paper can u tell me how i can write this in my own words and which sites i can use since the paper does not contain any reference to a site we can use. Thank you for your help.

the question “Documents for publication need to have accurate content and be error free”

examiner want the candidates to discuss the features of Ms word or methods to make any documentation accurate and error free
see these features
in review tab
  • proofing
  • spelling checking methods
  • track changes method
  • comparing two typed files
explain what they are and how you can use it , for that use Ms word help to use them

hope it answer the question :D

Reaction score
n HOW do u stop those errors (of date) 4m comin in access?

while importing csv files always follow that format of date which is in the Csv files , the date shown in column 24/1/2010 select from advance DMY, dont bother what your computer date format is follow the data you will not face any error

Reaction score
while importing csv files always follow that format of date which is in the Csv files , the date shown in column 24/1/2010 select from advance DMY, dont bother what your computer date format is follow the data you will not face any error

jazakallah 4 d help
wn i 4mat d column in2 date n save it, a window opens dat says k .csv cannot support d alterations made....

Reaction score
Press Left [Alt] while pressing ..... press 0163 from numeric pad and leave the Alt

d pound sign comes bt wn u c in report view, an error window appears

sorry 4 disturbing u so much:(

Reaction score
jazakallah 4 d help
wn i 4mat d column in2 date n save it, a window opens dat says k .csv cannot support d alterations made....

Editing CSV , they wont support the formatting layouts. the only contain data, so save them in Csv format only . so use save as option

Reaction score
Editing CSV , they wont support the formatting layouts. the only contain data, so save them in Csv format only . so use save as option
so hw do i import wn access doesnt allow importing xcel sheets(xcept in csv 4mt)?

Reaction score
d pound sign comes bt wn u c in report view, an error window appears

sorry 4 disturbing u so much:(

in design view of report select the field or column you wanna put pound sign , click the properties and in format at the pound there to display the currency sign with the data

Reaction score
in design view of report select the field or column you wanna put pound sign , click the properties and in format at the pound there to display the currency sign with the data

m really sorry bt it shows only #####