• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 42-- GUESS'S ANYONE

Reaction score
i got a B (76%) in chemistry in AS so now i need to get more than 85% marks for an overall mark of A... however i suk bigtym in chem..... it would be really helpful if u guys put down your predictions on which topics the questions might come on.... especially for section B :)

Reaction score
i got a B (76%) in chemistry in AS so now i need to get more than 85% marks for an overall mark of A... however i suk bigtym in chem..... it would be really helpful if u guys put down your predictions on which topics the questions might come on.... especially for section B :)
NMR < Protein, RNA and DNA

Reaction score
. . . . please i need some prediction on section A's topics. . . . . . . um really bad at this section and need some help

Reaction score
unfortunately Chem Paper 42 went very bad for me . :cry:. i will proly get around 41 . is that a C or a B ?? . Chem gave me pain my whole life . so i just burned all my chem books and notes after i reached home. nice ehh ? :cool: . anywayz ppl pray for me so CIE gives me A . nw u may ask how the hell can i expect an A when i'll just get like 41 right ? well......... sum1 once told me that.................................................allah can do anything so.........." AS LONG AS THERE IS ALLAH THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE " !!!!!!

Reaction score
unfortunately Chem Paper 42 went very bad for me . :cry:. i will proly get around 41 . is that a C or a B ?? . Chem gave me pain my whole life . so i just burned all my chem books and notes after i reached home. nice ehh ? :cool: . anywayz ppl pray for me so CIE gives me A . nw u may ask how the hell can i expect an A when i'll just get like 41 right ? well......... sum1 once told me that.................................................allah can do anything so.........." AS LONG AS THERE IS ALLAH THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE " !!!!!!
For God sake - clam down man... I just have completed my chemistry 41... I have screwed it up so badly... Like I am not even certain about any question in the paper ... Bad shit happens in life... you better man up - or this world is going to chew you and spit you out... Believe me - many of the students after the exam were crying and mourning... One of them was me... But I will try... try... try... until the day I die... :(

Reaction score
For God sake - clam down man... I just have completed my chemistry 41... I have screwed it up so badly... Like I am not even certain about any question in the paper ... Bad shit happens in life... you better man up - or this world is going to chew you and spit you out... Believe me - many of the students after the exam were crying and mourning... One of them was me... But I will try... try... try... until the day I die... :(
dude i feel for you man . i can understand how you feel . since paper 41 was so difficult the GT will be very low for u. (y) but since 42 was easy GT very high for me .:cry:. and all i m asking is that y'all pray a bit for me . nothin else.