• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BLUE PEN!!!

Reaction score
WROTE IN BLUE PEN IN MY EXAM !!! Th invigilator said blue or black and we had to start right after we got the papers...by the time I was done I noticed that it said black only!!! :( how bad is this going to be?? What r the complications????? Please replyy

Reaction score
Well, my friend did this last year and he got a grade ...also on student rooms some people did the same thing but its a little bit out dated I don't think it's that Terrible but let's get it confirmed...

Reaction score
I'll get it confirmed from that fiend of mine ,but it would still help if someone replied

Reaction score
Few marks?? If its a scanning issue I really doubt it, since I used dark blue + the fact that this is an rabid paper and Arabic paper contains a lot of writing so if a word is missing (or unclear ) the examiner would understand ...that beside the fact that examiners can request a full copy of the exam in your answer is not clear or it placed out of the borders for example

Reaction score
WROTE IN BLUE PEN IN MY EXAM !!! Th invigilator said blue or black and we had to start right after we got the papers...by the time I was done I noticed that it said black only!!! :( how bad is this going to be?? What r the complications????? Please replyy
invigilators told us you can use Black ink or ballpoint..but if its blue use only Ballpoint

Reaction score
BLUE INK IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL!! :) I worte all my AS exams in Blue Pen.....red ink is the problem...red or any other color will not be detected by the scanner :) you have nothin gto worry about! :)