• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
you can't. Do the ones on xtremepapers , refer to the marking schemes + read examiner reports.
That's as close you get to solved papers on the internet!
Well that wouldn't solve my problem coz im having my atp tommorow and i can't understand much more than few questions in the question papers .. i need the solved ones to have a clear concept .. Help me by finding a link .. i surfed a lot but found old solved papers :(

Reaction score
Well that wouldn't solve my problem coz im having my atp tommorow and i can't understand much more than few questions in the question papers .. i need the solved ones to have a clear concept .. Help me by finding a link .. i surfed a lot but found old solved papers :(

well your best hope would be to grab redspot past papers solved, u cant find past papers online!

Reaction score

Oh man this is detail to the limit PHEW !
first the fusion reaction occurs in the sun as two hydrogen isotopes combine and form a helium atom resulting in energy being released due to loss in mass this energy travels to us in the form of electromagnetic waves like ultraviolet,infra red and visible light,this is called solar energy this solar energy results in heating of the earths surface ! As earth is surrounded by water or land and both have unequal heat absorption rate a convectional current is set up.the land heats up faster and air there becomes less dense and rises as molecules gain the heat energy from the solar energy and move further apart,now at the sea the it heats up slowly so air from there travels to land where a low pressure area has been created and wind blows from the sea to the land !

Just concentrate on the energy conversion it shud be Nuclear of sun - Solar - heat - wind and describe these conversions ! i hope u get it !

Reaction score
Has anyone got past papers for november 1983 in biology. please I need it stat!

Why? they should be in classified biology, unfortunately , i dont have them for bio.you can study mathematical subjects from so old past papers but i dont recommend that anyone should prepare science subjects from so long ago past papers, the syllabus have changed tremendously and the paper pattern as well.

Reaction score
Why? they should be in classified biology, unfortunately , i dont have them for bio.you can study mathematical subjects from so old past papers but i dont recommend that anyone should prepare science subjects from so long ago past papers, the syllabus have changed tremendously and the paper pattern as well.

It's just a homework I got from school.

Reaction score
OH! well if u r going to appear this year for exams, i would prefer that u would cut off contact from school and start self preparation, this is the best and only time for this!

on the other hand if u are a junior, then :psorry my fault.

Reaction score
could anyone plz explain mcq no 37 of physics may june 2011 5054/11 paper!!..plzzzzzzzzz...:(

Reaction score
could anyone plz explain mcq no 37 of physics may june 2011 5054/11 paper!!..plzzzzzzzzz...:(
divide the wave length by frequency and u will get the time taken by the spot to cross the screen
the wave length is 1.5 and the frequency is 0.5, the result is 3 seconds