• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 31

How did u find the paper?

• Too easy dude! ;)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Not difficult and not too easy :/

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • DIFFICULT! :(

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea if they continue marking the answer if it exceeds the number of lines given in the question. I wrote a lot in the antibodies question and the placenta question and my answer exceeded the lines and I had to make it a bit smaller but it's still visible.
Do they stop marking if the answer is a bit too small or exceeds the number of lines ??

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea if they continue marking the answer if it exceeds the number of lines given in the question. I wrote a lot in the antibodies question and the placenta question and my answer exceeded the lines and I had to make it a bit smaller but it's still visible.
Do they stop marking if the answer is a bit too small or exceeds the number of lines ??
have same problem in all papers

Reaction score
hey me too I used more space than given :p
But don't worry! I have seen marking scheme and they say that until the answer is TOO long (kinda like an essay :p) they read it :)
Hope u r relieved now! :)