• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beating the blues

Reaction score
Hello everyone
How do you all deal with xam nerves? It's going real bad for me... As each second ticks by I can feel the xams approaching. I'll be taking part in A levels next month, or rather in next couple of weeks. It's the end of the secondary cycle and I really want a good ending for all these years of schooling. It's like, I've always been coming up wid good results and now evry1's got their eyes on me for this one. For SC, I felt horribly sick in the xam room for bio n didnt fare that well but now my stomach's turning in even outside the xam centre! getting insomnia already...am really scared of being last among my circle of friends...i've always enjoyed the benefits of belonging to an "elite" school but now the real price of it is crushing me, like never before. please help!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)
I do most of them except for the timetable part...after a few days i just can't stick to any timetable, most of the time because of family functions etc.