• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Practical list

Reaction score
apratus list of 34 anyone ? few days left need an awesome practical to boost moral after chem 33 disaster

Reaction score
apratus list of 34 anyone ? few days left need an awesome practical to boost moral after chem 33 disaster

Don't worry you'll ace the exam.. Just make sure to check all the equipment before starting the practical and get equipment changed if it's not working!

Reaction score
any help for paper 32 biology practical please i am horrible at practicals ! and paper 1 is going to be hard so this is my chance :/

Don't worry Paper 1 biology is the easiest paper of them all. If you study the syllabus hard enough, you can end up getting 37s/40! I used to get 22/40, but after revising, I managed to get 35+/40, and I even got full mark in one paper!

Reaction score
Don't worry Paper 1 biology is the easiest paper of them all. If you study the syllabus hard enough, you can end up getting 37s/40! I used to get 22/40, but after revising, I managed to get 35+/40, and I even got full mark in one paper!

Wow lucky you to have Bio where you can score good -,- .. I can't get higher than 30 in Chemistry evar...

Reaction score
Wow lucky you to have Bio where you can score good -,- .. I can't get higher than 30 in Chemistry evar...

Haha my luck only runs in biology unfortunately. I also can't get higher than 30 in chemistry, the questions are just too tricky :/

Reaction score

i hope so ! thanks :)

Reaction score
what about physics 34 guys?? anyone know any thing? where are the cool:cool: people with awesome teachers or source that provide "guesses"(y) !?!?!

Reaction score
Justify the number of significant figures that you have given for your values of k. how do we solve this? in physics practical

Reaction score
Justify the number of significant figures that you have given for your values of k. how do we solve this? in physics practical

it depends on the question and your previous answers.. the number of significant figures in k must be the same as the number of significant figure for the values used for finding k