• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS physics unit 1 edexcel

Reaction score
i thought paper on the whole was pretty okay....i didn't like the last question either! i'm pretty sure they asked us to plot a velocity-time graph...but then they told us to calculate the distance travelled from that graph....what did you guys get for the distance travelled? and how did your graphs look like?

Reaction score
It was a normal graph, like 1st it was accelerating den constant speed den decelaration. Da tym was given nd my distance travelled was 5m.

Reaction score
i got totally stressed out with that question for some reason....lack of time i suppose.....oh well, i just hope i did well in the rest :) what did you guys get for the projectile question? the one about the initial velocity and the angle from the horizontal?

Reaction score
yeah it was 62 or 63 degrees can't remember....what about the viscosity question? what was your velocity of the particle dropping down? i got something like 3.03 m/s

Reaction score
I think sooo...i can't remember bt if our angle is same which means da magnitude will be correct too :)

Reaction score
OMG!! the last question was so confusing!!!!
But everything was good. I agree with that is was easier than the Jan paper.

If any of you get hold of the solutions please let me know.

thanks

Reaction score
yeah it was generally easier than the jan paper....but the last qn was sooo unnecessary!!