• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Business Paper2

Reaction score
Have good knowledge on most of the topics since you wont have the option of choosing the essay easiest for you like Paper 1.
Work on time A LOT, I can not emphasize that enough.. Paper 2 is literally twice as long as Paper 1 with only 30 minutes more!
Don't hesitate to guess answers since you usually end up getting 1 or 2 marks anyways.
Finally, don't worry too much! The curve is usually 40/60 :D
What variant are you doing and what time is your exam on Wednesday?

Reaction score
Also, make sure u know ur break even very well. Make sure u look at the syllabus once before u start studyin...and I think itd be a gud idea to take a good look at the past papers before u actuallly start studying.. Its always better to sstudy smart. than study alot.

And yes supermans right about time ....CIE just needs to get a brain or somethin :/

Reaction score
Superman said:
Have good knowledge on most of the topics since you wont have the option of choosing the essay easiest for you like Paper 1.
Work on time A LOT, I can not emphasize that enough.. Paper 2 is literally twice as long as Paper 1 with only 30 minutes more!
Don't hesitate to guess answers since you usually end up getting 1 or 2 marks anyways.

what variant r u dioing??? variant 2?

and how ws ur p1?

Reaction score
Btw I'm doing variance 2 . But I find myself struggle with those questions ask about JIT , to analize and discuss best method =_= I think they will focus on the mangement and Finance ( just guessing ) do you guys think so ?

Reaction score
important topics for p2 can be...
1)HRM
2) ENTREPRENEUR
3)MARKETING MIX
4) MARKETING RESEARCH
5)SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
5)FINANCE :INTERNAL ND EXTERNAL SOURCES

Reaction score
i'm sure it wouldnt be so difficult coz it's just the same as p1.. i mean as in what's gonna be coming out! :) but generally, my lecturer gave a lot of importance on the calculations for p2! :) so i assume the finance and accounting part is quite important! anyways, all the very best people! ROCK IT!!!! :D

Reaction score
i'm sure it wouldnt be so difficult coz it's just the same as p1.. i mean as in what's gonna be coming out! :) but generally, my lecturer gave a lot of importance on the calculations for p2! :) so i assume the finance and accounting part is quite important! anyways, all the very best people! ROCK IT!!!! :D

Reaction score
Hello business people!!!!

what about to reveal is of utmost importance WHY WHY???

BECAUSE IT BECAME TRUE.. HONESTLY!!!!

BEFORE BUSINESS P1 MY TEACHER TEXTED ME ABOUT THE EXPECTED TOPICS THAT WOULD COME IN THE BUSINESS STUDIES SUBJECT!!!

HE WAS 100% RIGHT!!!!!

IF YOU THINK IAM LYING I WILL PASTE THOSE TOPICS THAT HE TEXTED AND YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.!!!!

BUT HE TOLD ME TO GO THROUGH THE SYLLABUS AS USUAL!!!

EXPECTED TOPICS

BUSINESS ETHICS
STAKEHOLDERS
FAMILY BUSINESSES
MARKET SEGMENTATION
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
ADDED VALUE
PRICE ELASTICITY OF DEMAND
JIT/STOCK CONTROL
LOCATION DECISION
LEADERSHIP
HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING
BREAK EVEN
SOURCES OF FINANCE
LIQUIDITY RATIOS AND WAYS OF MANAGING IT.
MOTIVATION PRACTICES.

NOW YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF THE ABOVE TOPICS THAT YOU SAW WAS INCLUDED IN PAPER 1.

GOOD LUCK AND I HAVE A VERY STRONG FEELING THAT PAPER 2 WILL NOT BE THAT EASY AS PAPER 1 WAS

SO PUT UP YOUR EFFORTS MORE. AND GOOD LUCK.!!

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
Superman said:

and how ws ur p1?

Yup i'm doing variant 2, if you are too, inbox me what time it is and maybe we can figure something out to work to the advantage for one of us atleast ;)

Paper 1 went pretty well.. Chose the lifecycle question in Part B
Part A was also fairly easy although I definitely lost a few marks on the management question..
Not too worried since alot of people claimed they messed up on management too!
Hope you did great yourself!

Reaction score
Superman said:
djdead1 said:
Superman said:

and how ws ur p1?

Yup i'm doing variant 2, if you are too, inbox me what time it is and maybe we can figure something out to work to the advantage for one of us atleast ;)

Paper 1 went pretty well.. Chose the lifecycle question in Part B
Part A was also fairly easy although I definitely lost a few marks on the management question..
Not too worried since alot of people claimed they messed up on management too!
Hope you did great yourself!

read my PM :)