• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

as and a level books

Reaction score
hi!! iam new in this forum my name is paridhi and iam 4rom india and i really neede help in finding some good books 4 AS on sub bio chem and phy {like igcse guide books} pls help me out in this matter :cry:

Reaction score
I have some great chemistry notes. If you want them please reply in the post.

Reaction score
really!!! den great ! :D but how am i going 2 get da notes????????????!!!! u wrote the notes in the school or r u telling me da name of the books u use :oops:

Reaction score
paridhi shobhana said:
hi!! iam new in this forum my name is paridhi and iam 4rom india and i really neede help in finding some good books 4 AS on sub bio chem and phy {like igcse guide books} pls help me out in this matter :cry:

Reaction score
I am talking about some chemistry notes I wrote in my high school on A levels

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I think u can use the books from CIE Publishers!!Moreover they are endorsed by CIE as well!!
for Physics many people I heard recommend Pacific Physics soo that may too be used for reference.
Any thing u use , keep using the syllabus ...i mean by referring to the syllabus first and then the book.
Also there is one more CIE Endorsed book for Physics ''International A and AS Level Physics'' by Mike Crundell!! :)
Hope it helps!!