• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any suggestion?? please

Reaction score
is it possible to complete my o level computer studies project if I start it on the 25th of dec and want to end it in a month or two?? And when exactly do you have to submit it?
I want to appear privately this may june while the rest of my class is going to appear in may june 2013. we have completed our theory but our teacher wants us to appear in 2013. however she did say she could her me through out after all she's gonna be the one who has to check it .... and I don't want to give ATC, I'm more interested in doing the practical ... so is it? And i'm going to give urdu A and Islamiyat too this session, so it won't effect those subjects right?
:oops: :confused:

Reaction score
bro, I can complete then whole computer project in 24 hours! :)
u just need to know what has to be done, that is it.

Reaction score
umm okay so If i want to do my project on Library management, what do I have to do first and like that, cos My teacher said that she wasn't sure about this and she'd be back on the15th and i won't have time later on cos of my mocks so I was thinking of doing it on my own so what exact;y do we need to do???