• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

An easy AS subject?

Reaction score
I'm an A2 student and I'm currently doing 3 subjects: chemistry, biology and economics.
I've decided to take a 4th subject at AS. What would be the easiest subject in which I can manage an A?
Any help appreciated. :)

Reaction score
Maths is my worst subject though. :/
I don't think I'll even manage a B in it. And anyway, the unis I want to go to don't require maths, so yeah.
I just want an easy AS subject. D:
Also, most of the universities I wanna go to don't accept GP.

Reaction score
RiseAgainst said:
I'm an A2 student and I'm currently doing 3 subjects: chemistry, biology and economics.
I've decided to take a 4th subject at AS. What would be the easiest subject in which I can manage an A?
just keep three subjects then!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
RiseAgainst said:
just keep three subjects then!

Er, the whole point is that 2 of the unis I want to apply to say I need 4 AS levels.

Reaction score
You may check out Thinking Skills, Sociology, World History and Urdu. These subjects are easy and manageable until the AS level. I think Urdu would be the best option, given that you just need to complete 4 AS levels.