• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT 9713, Computing 9691 Problems

Reaction score
Sir I studied your computer studies notes in O levels and they are AWESOME and they helped me score an A*. Can you please tell me that where can i get your notes of theory/practical for AICT. If they are in digital form, can you please post them here. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the Acknowledgement beta:D
In AICT most of the content is of One to One discussion beta. and its not like o level one has to associate it with the Situations provided in the paper. so beta notes wont work here. in paper examiner wont require definition he requires how perfectly you provide the solution to the problem company is facing

Reaction score
excuse me sir there is question on AS m/j 2012 no.11 asking to calculate the number of drivers i saw the mark scheme and its written divide by 300, how 300 is formed and why should we divide by 300.
and on question no.9 why should we divide by 400 for the if function.
by the way sir how we should we choose the appropriate graph for AS

Reaction score
Sir, is it possible to prepare for AS AICT without a teacher through self-study? If yes, then how? I am asking this because there are no teachers for AICT in my city and I really want to take the subject.

Reaction score
Navid Saqib sir AAnsarii SilentSpectator Tkp
w09 /q1
how to exporrt it in the correct format???
and
do we have to make changes to the currency while exporting , before exporting(in the excel spreadsheet) , or after exporting(in the designview) ?? ...................to the hire/pw ???

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    144 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Navid Saqib sir AAnsarii SilentSpectator Tkp
w09 /q1
how to exporrt it in the correct format???
and
do we have to make changes to the currency while exporting , before exporting(in the excel spreadsheet) , or after exporting(in the designview) ?? ...................to the hire/pw ???

hire p/w has no. separated by commas (eg 30,000). u've chosen d separator as comma (cz its in comma separated value). so access tks 30 as 1 field n 000 as another. go 2 d src file n remove d commas. also d £ if needed. baad me daal sakte hai in design view, iA.
while exporting mk it in2 currency cz if u do it later on, it'll say dat "some data may b lost....".
hope it helped..

Reaction score
hire p/w has no. separated by commas (eg 30,000). u've chosen d separator as comma (cz its in comma separated value). so access tks 30 as 1 field n 000 as another. go 2 d src file n remove d commas. also d £ if needed. baad me daal sakte hai in design view, iA.
while exporting mk it in2 currency cz if u do it later on, it'll say dat "some data may b lost....".
hope it helped..

it really helped , u did tell me befor but yaad nahi tha , thank u so much , jazakALlah :)

Reaction score
AAnsarii in w12 q1 (norc and loec) there are duplicates , is there any kind of search for this , because it gets very tough to search for it , i saw in the marking scheme so i got to know where was the mistake !! :(

Reaction score
View attachment 32180

no. of bookings??? w12!!!
after i made the wuery region and venue ka cloumn is blank :(

region n venue r 2 diff things. venue=(eg) Mazgon; region=Bombay.
u need 2 tk d tables that have bookings in December (DecBookings) and a tbl dat has d region (Venue Regions). must COUNT every region in December. thus, u choose summary wn making d query n count d records. it should've occurred in d DecBookings tbl, so design view: Criteria: *.
nw u dnt need d Vcode, Venue, Band fields so delete them. nw bcz of d Date field being different, all Londons, Midlands, Souths, etc are nt grouped wn v want it 2gthr. so v sum/avg/max/min d date field. nw d tbl is only grouped by Region, so all Londons come 2gthr.
hope it helped..