• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About my Chemistry Internal Examination

Reaction score
Hello, there
I am having my college internal examination day-after-tommorow for Paper 1 and Paper 2 (Advanced Subsidiary). Please post some Chemistry notes of any chapter if you have or give me a link if you have it in a link.

Any suggestion on what to do for the last moment?
Best Regards

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
At the moment when u have finished revising everything I think u shud have a look at the syllabus to confirm u know everything and then solve pastpaper questions and read marking schemes and examiner reports too :) :cool:

Reaction score
@Math Angel
Thanks man. But my problem is that the when I practice at my home, I know evenrything but when I do it in exam I am totally confused. Any solutions?
Best Regards

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It's maybe bcuz either u take tension or u r not fully thorough and need more practice!Also have confdence and try to answer even if u think u dont know ...just try! :cool:

Reaction score
Thank you math angel. Anyways from which country are you? And are you also a A level student?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I gave IGCSE exams this June and now started AS!

Reaction score
man you're juniour than me. I am in my A2 level now. Anyways, from which country and what is your age?