• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Subject Choice....

Reaction score
Salam guyz I really need your help....
In O levels I took purely Commerce subjects. Now in A levels i will be taking English(compulsory) Accounts Economics Maths. Now I have to take one more subject and I am confused between Business Studies, Sociology and Psychology.

Your every comment will be appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
I would suggest Either Sociology or Psychology .. since If you take BS .. most universities will only consider either BS or Eco and not both .. Honestly I would suggest, go for the thing which you like and not for the thing which your parents or peers want you to... select the subject you enjoy.

PS. Check the university you will be going to applying to beforehand to see whether they accept both subjects or only one of them. Besides most universities like it when you take a Humanities subject.

Reaction score
In O levels I took purely Commerce subjects. Now in A levels i will be taking English(compulsory) Accounts Economics Maths. Now I have to take one more subject and I am confused between Business Studies, Sociology and Psychology.

What I thinks is you should choose Business; best choice ever; my friends also suggested me this. I'm going to choose these as well;)

NIM

Reaction score

i guess you should go with Business studies because in future it will help u a lot and its easy as well, i am actually a science student but one of my friend took business so according to her it's so easy... :p