• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

You Can Help To Stop The Bloodshed Of Gazaa!

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 25,000 signatures by December 20, 2012, the White House will review it and respond!
We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.
You can view and sign the petition here:

http://wh.gov/XMzY

Here's some more information about this petition:

Do whatever it can/it takes to end the daily bloodshed in Gaza

Everyday, hundreds of innocent children,women and aged persons are dying in inhumane ways. Thousands of photos are being shared every minute on social networks; photos showing the massacre in Gaza, photos of children with ears stripped off, with legs blown away, babies covered in blood, parents holding the corpse of the beloved ones, women crying over the dead bodies of their husbands; bodies of children stacked on one another, injured orphan children and so on. For how much longer? Where are those sweet words about 'Human Rights? This petition is the appeal to the Administration of Mr. Barack Obama to use whatever power it has, whatever authority it has; Mr. Obama's current position, his agreements, his 'closeness' to Israel; to stop the daily nightmare of these innocent Gaza inhabitants.

Addition from SalmanPakRocks: The creation of account takes merely a minute, don't close the window just to save 2 minutes, maybe these can save some lives. We've to take every chance we get.

Reaction score
Okay ! I’m on a new mission ! I’ll spread it everywhere !!
Thanks for the tag fathimaash and thanks for this link minato112
But I’ve a Question for this to spread I’ve to make a thread in other forum ! exactly the same, I’m I allowed to that?
Then I’ve to translate, Even though it’s a hard job to translate in Turkish, Arabic and Farsi ! but for this awareness I’ll do it…Inshallah !!

Reaction score
But I’ve a Question for this to spread I’ve to make a thread in other forum ! exactly the same, I’m I allowed to that?
Then I’ve to translate, Even though it’s a hard job to translate in Turkish, Arabic and Farsi ! but for this awareness I’ll do it…Inshallah !!
u need not thank me bcoz its my duty :) i think minato112 wil gv u permision :)

Reaction score
Please do so. Thnxx :)

Reaction score
Please do so. Thnxx :)

With my pleasure, U r welcome. IA.
Today I’ll do Arabic & English, Well I can also take risk for French bcuz there is Global café of farsi, Arabic, Turkish & French in that forum !
I think ppl in Mauritius speak French Creole, which is similar to French ! If u know so can u do the translation for this !
It will be very helpful !!
Salaam