• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPDATE : Some of the examiner reports for IGCSE have been uploaded. For other subjects including O levels/A levels they are not published yet.
List of available IGCSE examiner reports (UPLOADED) :
-Biology (0610)
-Chemistry (0620)
-English - First Language (0500)
-English - First Language (UK) (0522)
-English - Second Language (count-in oral) (0511)
-English - Second Language (oral endorsement) (0510)
-Mathematics (0580)
-Mathematics (with coursework) (0581)
-Physics (0625)

Reaction score
UPDATE : Some of the examiner reports for IGCSE have been uploaded. For other subjects including O levels/A levels they are not published yet.
List of available IGCSE examiner reports (UPLOADED) :
-Biology (0610)
-Chemistry (0620)
-English - First Language (0500)
-English - First Language (UK) (0522)
-English - Second Language (count-in oral) (0511)
-English - Second Language (oral endorsement) (0510)
-Mathematics (0580)
-Mathematics (with coursework) (0581)
-Physics (0625)
thanxx for it !!! :)

Reaction score
mohdumar,
I couldnt find the listening Tracks For French May june 2012 on the site.. can u olease upload them ?? im suck at at listening n it would be of great help.:)

Reaction score
hi,i just want to ask for some incomplete IGCSE papers for 2012 May/June....there is only marking scheme but there are not any question paper.....the subject are Physic,Sociology,math(0580) and chemistry....your help are highly appreciated....i wish i can get the papers soon as i only have one month left to my IGCSE exam....

Reaction score
^ Read the first post again. There is a separate link for question papers, you can download the papers from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.