• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat O'Level

Reaction score
i have a question that what is the importance of wuzu and importance of statement of intention????

Reaction score
i have a question that what is the importance of wuzu and importance of statement of intention????

Wudu:
Ablition is very important. By ablution a person cleans himslef five times a day, thus he is in constant form of physical purity. About wizi HP said"Allah does not accept prayer without ablution". This means that ablution is foremost condition of prayer. In winter a believer perform ablution from cold water when his bed is warm. He leaves comfort for Allah's command. Thus it is a test for believer and it shows complete submit ion to Him.

Statement of intention:
Statement of intention is very important. Without intention prayer is not acceptable, and there remains no difference between prayer and exercise. Intention is the thing which makes hypocrite a believer. When one verbally speaks his intentions of offering prayer, there remain no room for confusion. He remembers how many rakat, which time and which type of prayer he is going to offer. This is the importance of Statement of intention.

I'm not lying, but i got 10/10 in this question: Write on note on importance of: ablution(wudu), statement of intention of prayer and of Azan[10]

Reaction score
Wudu:
Ablition is very important. By ablution a person cleans himslef five times a day, thus he is in constant form of physical purity. About wizi HP said"Allah does not accept prayer without ablution". This means that ablution is foremost condition of prayer. In winter a believer perform ablution from cold water when his bed is warm. He leaves comfort for Allah's command. Thus it is a test for believer and it shows complete submit ion to Him.

Statement of intention:
Statement of intention is very important. Without intention prayer is not acceptable, and there remains no difference between prayer and exercise. Intention is the thing which makes hypocrite a believer. When one verbally speaks his intentions of offering prayer, there remain no room for confusion. He remembers how many rakat, which time and which type of prayer he is going to offer. This is the importance of Statement of intention.

I'm not lying, but i got 10/10 in this question: Write on note on importance of: ablution(wudu), statement of intention of prayer and of Azan[10]
Excellent!!! (y) Brief but Explained everything (i lake that my teacher calls me the story teller cause i write too M-U-C-H :(

Reaction score
how many lines are given in one question in Isamiyat paper 1 and 2, according to the new pattern of 2012

Reaction score
it not just story telling it is also EXTRA/unnecessary
Whatever it is, there is no negative marking, but CIE prefer writing more(if the material is not so irrelevant like talking abt zakaat in importance of battle of badr, little irrelavant would be not so bad, trust me). Examiners give marks by calculating surface area of answer :D.

Reaction score
Does anyone have answers relating Ahadith for part (a) and part (b):unsure: syllabus of 2012.....................???????????????????????????????????????:)

Reaction score
Does anyone have answers relating Ahadith for part (a) and part (b):unsure: syllabus of 2012.....................???????????????????????????????????????:)
@muhammadali233 there is no image or link.........

Reaction score
@muhammadali233 there is no image or link.........
Sorry, for late reply ....well here it is Please Like for more notes..........These Are the 2nd surah notes of new pattern by me ... :)

Attachments

• New Surah Notes.pdf
    21.3 MB · Views: 154