• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hmmm -_-

Reaction score
i was wondering are the admins here like really old people or programmers with boring old habits an stinky shoes n stuff :3 an when they see us rolin , they hatin ;) ..... are they normal people like us as in of same age group or reallly big people who are just wondering about what kind of weird abbreviations we use n how dumb we are?? o_O :O o_O

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i was wondering are the admins here like really old people or programmers with boring old habits an stinky shoes n stuff :3 an when they see us rolin , they hatin ;) ..... are they normal people like us as in of same age group or reallly big people who are just wondering about what kind of weird abbreviations we use n how dumb we are?? o_O :O o_O
:D
nice wonderings...
ok, I've a question, guess our age... plz.
(n if sum1 knows da range... dnt tell plz :) )

Reaction score
:D
nice wonderings...
ok, I've a question, guess our age... plz.
(n if sum1 knows da range... dnt tell plz :) )
aagh.. again an admin replied i must be blessed ;) . n lol * that means lots of laughter or laugh out loud* ...i dunno since ur programmers n stuff...so 25- 30 ;) n puhleez..if u say smaller then i shall have to jump in a well.... -_- i mean you just CANT b a teenager -_- ?!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aagh.. again an admin replied i must be blessed ;) . n lol * that means lots of laughter or laugh out loud* ...i dunno since ur programmers n stuff...so 25- 30 ;) n puhleez..if u say smaller then i shall have to jump in a well.... -_- i mean you just CANT b a teenager -_- ?!
hahaha..ROFL... no we aren't teenagers... IMHO, you can look 4 ur well... coz u r very wrong :D
we aren't teenagers, but we are students.. aged b/w 20 -25 yrz of age.... (range again :p )
XP admins FTW... XD

TTYL.. gotta go. :D

(yeah, we know the abbriviations u use dun worry...)