• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For those who are literally dying due to Pak Stds.

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
NOTE : I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL
Okay so people, i have seen in quite a few places that some people are in total loss and have no idea what they're going to do, ( not exaggerators )
So, J.A ( Again read the NOTE ) has given a list of topics apart from which none other can come, ( READ NOTE ), ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE HOPELESS.
Prepare the following topics, i have some sources for his authenticity but i will go into that, so here you go.
Pak Std : History. Do : downfall of Mughals, Sir Syed, EIC and Languages from Sec 1.
Section 2 : Partition of Bengal,, ML, Lucknow pact, khilafat movement, 14 points, RTCs, Chaudry Rehmat Ali, events during world war 2.
Section 3 :
AGAIN READ THE NOTE.
PLEASE DO ALL SOURCES.
Pak Stds Geo
Indus plain, potwar plataeu and balochistan plat from topography
dams and barrage, canal irrigation from water resources
Forests ( complete)
coal/oil/gas from power resources
rice, sugar cane, poultry farming n fruit farming from agri
sugar, ferilizer, iron and steel industry, sports gooods, industrial states and EPZs from industries
Dry ports, gawadar port and road from transport
Population : pyramid, employment secors, migration and pop density and its causes.
PLEASE READ THE NOTE

Reaction score
am sorry but i have tried revising 3/4th of MY portion for the board exam didnt work! :(
anyway this is just an advise, do the whole portion no matter what no matter how!

Reaction score
am sorry but i have tried revising 3/4th of MY portion for the board exam didnt work! :(
anyway this is just an advise, do the whole portion no matter what no matter how!
i repeat, this is not for people who have done everything, for those who have done nothing

Reaction score
well yeah i read that but only if somebody wants to settle with a B or a C he can follow that.
My opinion however is again against that...
EDIT: cursing the teacher who gave this opinion to me! :mad:
u peeps have 1 week to study! DONT miss anything, DONT listen to those advises. Personal experience speaking :)

Reaction score
well yeah i read that but only if somebody wants to settle with a B or a C he can follow that.
My opinion however is again against that...
EDIT: cursing the teacher who gave this opinion to me! :mad:
u peeps have 1 week to study! DONT miss anything, DONT listen to those advises. Personal experience speaking :)
definitely an A, in the least, no b's or c's

Reaction score
Can u give me notes
Islamiat
  • Islamiat Notes by SweetyPie: Here
  • Islamiat Hadis 1-20 by Maulvi Jahangir Mahmud: Here
  • Complete Handouts: Here
  • Islamiat "Information regarding the 2012 Pattern": Here
  • Islamiat 2011 May/June And Oct/Nov Marking scheme and Past Paper: Here
  • Islamiat 2012 Specimen paper Here
  • New Surah 2012 By 22speed22 Here
  • Complete Handouts in Points (Mastering O level Islamiat). Here
  • Complete past papers, examiner report, mark schemes and notes etc Under one Folder .Compiled by Muhammadali233 . Here
  • Islamiyat Model answers and notes by Martee100 . Here
  • Islamait Ahadith 1-20 Made by Epiphany .Here
  • Articles of Faith notes made by Epiphany.Here
  • Four Caliphs notes Made by Epiphany . Here
  • HolyProphet Treatment with others. Here
  • Sir Iftikar Hadis 1-20 HERE
  • History notes on Quran,Hadis and life of Prophet by Samia saad.Here Password is muhammadali233
  • 10 years MarkingScheme and pastpaper.Here
  • Event and Story Of Miraj by rizwan kabir. Here

Reaction score
Thanks brother. Allah will surely award you. I literally hate history but i have to give the exam.

Reaction score
plxx tell me is the book of nigel smith go0d fr the preparation of history or not? ......... and wht abt section 3

Reaction score
plxx tell me is the book of nigel smith go0d fr the preparation of history or not? ......... and wht abt section 3
i dont recommend, not enough time for section3, nigel smith, not so much, but then again if you are beginning a new year then yes, but only if u dont have nigel kelly.
basically, nigel kelly shud be enough. but people have so much info here that everything should be enough

Reaction score
i dont recommend, not enough time for section3, nigel smith, not so much, but then again if you are beginning a new year then yes, but only if u dont have nigel kelly.
basically, nigel kelly shud be enough. but people have so much info here that everything should be enough
i do have negel kelly,faro0q naseem bajwa and real picture ..... well hope for the bxt :p .... do prayy 4 me :)

Reaction score
i do have negel kelly,faro0q naseem bajwa and real picture ..... well hope for the bxt :p .... do prayy 4 me :)
u are appearing this year?? besides they ae enough, no need to waste more money :), telling by experience