• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XTREMELYYY BOREDD!!!! =(

Reaction score
@Maleeha: I don't remember finding any obscene stuff in the novel that will not be allowed for any age. :p Anyways, you may instead check out the two of Khaled Hosseini's novels.

Reaction score
Its a bit mushy but what works for me is to give 100% in everything you do. If you do this the rewards you get in life are endless in every aspect & you will always be excited! All the best!

Reaction score
johnhodges said:
Its a bit mushy but what works for me is to give 100% in everything you do. If you do this the rewards you get in life are endless in every aspect & you will always be excited! All the best!
All the best to you too!!

Reaction score
awwww i feel so bad i no how u feel lol i find lots of these questions well ill help u cuz i feel bad for u the most cuz sometime smy bro leaves me home alone like a bumb too and i cant go out lol
well u can either.
1:watch movies on the computer ill give u the site ignore the zango click cancel or go on megavideo.com
2: read a book or play a game withe playstation or x box nintendo wtv
3:go for a walk if its nice out either for ice cream if u have one near by
4:go to sleep lol