• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtreme papers deceived us guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am surprised at how stupid the xtremepaper users are. the website generated content of at least 100,000 dollars by giving away gifts of hardly 1,000 dollars. You all provided your material to this website for free, you dont have any idea how much you would have earned by making your own website and putting all that content on your website. We want our material back!!!!!! Pay us or we boycott.

Reaction score
@umarkhan: Nobody forced us to put up our notes. It was totally voluntary to help other students. I don't think we did that for money or gifts.

Reaction score
Yeah no one told or forced us we did it our selves and we never r greedy or selfish we like to help others and not only ourselves because we care abt others,we share our stuff not like any selfish person and who cares if the gift is of one dollar or even a ruppee a gift is a gift i still dont care if it is cheap or not and yeah we r not really hungry for gifts anyone who won it deserved it so its up too u what u think,but we wont leave our friends and brothers without helping them ever even if we do it for free. :D :D

Reaction score
I m glad to help my fellow people and as a matter of fact no one forced us to do so !! Everything isn't about money !!

Reaction score
As long as some kid somewhere gets atleast 1 mark higher in chemistry than he would've gotten without my notes, I don't need payment. :) Besides, xtremepapers is not gonna make a cent off our notes. They're not selling them! They're going to compile or catalogue them and then share them for free(I hope).

Reaction score
Yeah they will indeed dont worry @Firebender ur notes and other people notes are in safe hands on XPF.

Reaction score
Firebender said:
As long as some kid somewhere gets atleast 1 mark higher in chemistry than he would've gotten without my notes, I don't need payment. :) Besides, xtremepapers is not gonna make a cent off our notes. They're not selling them! They're going to compile or catalogue them and then share them for free(I hope).
yes !! these will be sorted in topics and then published to help everyone !!

Reaction score
LOook dude umar khan.........we are not helping each other just because we are expecting something in return .....in fact we are doing this for those who need an extreme help.(may be that is why the name of this forum is xtreme) Even sometimes it happened to me.......................I clearly remember when I was having so many difficulties in my subject that I made up my mind and began surfing through the internet. Luckily my brother told me about XPF. So I visited this website. I mean I didn't register myself as a member but was just a guest at that time. Now whenever i am facing a problem this forum really works. Here the XPF members really helped me out. They showed too much corporation and I also made friends here. :)

Look pal there are many students in this world who are suffering from tension in studies especially for those who are studying privately at home. Now suppose if you were one of those private students or sufferers.............then.................
Think my pal think!! :) :D

Reaction score
umarkhan5999 said:
Hi everyone!
I am surprised at how stupid the xtremepaper users are. the website generated content of at least 100,000 dollars by giving away gifts of hardly 1,000 dollars. You all provided your material to this website for free, you dont have any idea how much you would have earned by making your own website and putting all that content on your website. We want our material back!!!!!! Pay us or we boycott.
Mr Umer Khan I would like to tell you that first you should be looking at the number of posts you have got! secondly , we uploaded it by our wish and you have no right to say any such thing to all XPF members! when we can spend our time on XPF , why can't we help our fellows???
do u never need help in life??????????/

MODERATORS LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE!

Reaction score
YEAH I AGREE WITH PRINCESS ZAHRA there is no need to argue on such a useless thing when we all know the clear solution of it. i mean we know that we are helping each other not for anything in return but just trying to fulfill others needs. UMAR DUDE WE ARE REALLY SORRY AND WE DO APOLOGIZE BUT PAL WE HAVE TO LOCK THIS TOPIC. :) :D
LET NIBZ COME FIRST THEN WE"LL SEE. :)

Reaction score
Well If everyone agrees so where is nibz?? :)

Well ahmmmmmmmmmmmm lets dial 911.......connecting to XPF office. ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.