• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XBOX 360

Reaction score
systems are differnt :)
PAL has to be chiped before using copied games but NTSC dont have to be chiped

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
creative22 said:
anyone know whats the difference between PAL and NTSC version?
They are analogue television encoding systems used in broadcast television systems in large parts of the world.
Below is a map showing television encoding systems used by countries:

Attachments

• 800px-PAL-NTSC-SECAM.jpg
    800px-PAL-NTSC-SECAM.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 235
Reaction score
X-Box 360 is one of the best gaming console which is introduced by the MIcrosoft. The gaming function of this game console is better than the other game console. Users get lots of gaming option to play it's favorite game.

Reaction score
Xbox 360 games are the best and the nice games. People love to play those games and have fun. Some of my favorite games are Gear of War 3, Dark Souls, Portal 2, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Call of Duty 4 and Fight Night Round 3.

Reaction score
Hi,
Amazing, really excellent info. Your post is really cool. Xbox 360 will practice reading and tutorials that come with the software is used. Some of the exercises will be in the form of video and display to the user, step by step how to install the copy program and how it is used to copy games. Having a basic understanding of how to use computers and software for a complete installation may not be, although not required, because many of the tutorials available that can help. I bookmarked this and may come back again.

Reaction score
Xbox 360 games are an amazing games. Call of Duty 4 is my favorite game.I have played Xbox games so many times.

Reaction score
I like to play Xbob 360 games very much. Xbox 360 has some fantastic games. I have given my favorite Xbox 360 games list in following.
1. BioShock 2. Mass Effect 2 3. Red Dead Redemption 4. Halo: Reach