• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

will i lose marks?

Reaction score
in my business studies paper, instead of writing under the lines i wrote on the blank page and numbered the questions correctly..but im not sure what i've done was right..:|

Reaction score
I think it depends on the mood of the examiner. He/She alone has the right to choose whether to check a question on a blank paper or not.
Anyway, be optimistic, I had a friend who wrote a question worth 25 marks on a blank page and got an A* :)
Just pray the examiner is not mean :evil: and INSHALLAH he/she wont be :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
CommonSense said:
I think it depends on the mood of the examiner. He/She alone has the right to choose whether to check a question on a blank paper or not.
Anyway, be optimistic, I had a friend who wrote a question worth 25 marks on a blank page and got an A* :)
Just pray the examiner is not mean :evil: and INSHALLAH he/she wont be :ROFLMAO:
your absolutely right! it depends upon the mood of the examiner! if e had a fight with his/her wife/husband than most definetly he/she will cut your marks =P! but dont worry i think he wont unless you have written in the section which is reserved for the examiner.... other than that your pretty secure..