• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who should lead Afridi or Mishbah?

Reaction score
Suggest captain for our national cricket team.......i came up wd two options:

Afridi
Mishbah (Active)

Reaction score
Misbah for now. But he can't play until the next cricket worldcup, so we need to work on another captain and the 2nd choice would be M. Hafeez i think. (known as professer in the team) :D i think he is suitable for the job. A good all round thinking cricketer.

Afridi is already tried. He is an aggressive player by nature and by mindset as well. you need to maintain a balance between attack and defence in the game which i think Afridi lacks it. i remember he used to get frustrated easily when he was captianing. we need a thinking crickter, a cool and calm head who understands the game tactics and should be educated. Afridi is playing from last 16 years or so and coudn't work on his batting, getting out in the same fashion from years. for t20 he will be good i think. for ODI not the best option from the present players in the team

Reaction score
Misbah is best for Test and may b for one day but he has to change the team mind set to a more aggressivestance