• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which field you want to join and why?

which field is the hardest one?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salam,

Guys share your ideas here about which field you want to join and do specify the reason for joining that particular field!

Reaction score
Well, either Chemical Engineering or Medicine. I want my studies to lead towards the research of Nanomedicine.
Although, the most attractive option to me (currently) is Chemical and Biomolecular/Biomedical Engineering (yes, there are majors like this). It is more designated towards what I want to do (nanotechnology, nanomedicine, bioengineering). I'll either take Biomolecular/Biomedical engineering as a combined major with Chemical Engineering (like the one above), or as an elective, or a minor.

Reaction score
I want to know something about my career planning on astronomy..........where/which university may i go?

Reaction score
Well, either Chemical Engineering or Medicine. I want my studies to lead towards the research of Nanomedicine.
Although, the most attractive option to me (currently) is Chemical and Biomolecular/Biomedical Engineering (yes, there are majors like this). It is more designated towards what I want to do (nanotechnology, nanomedicine, bioengineering). I'll either take Biomolecular/Biomedical engineering as a combined major with Chemical Engineering (like the one above), or as an elective, or a minor.
me 2, which subjects do u need? and grades?

Reaction score
I dont know by the time being i will know hopefully...but i took physics chemistry and biology as my subjects as i suck at maths...
Sorry to say this, but you have to take Maths, it's a necessity in all engineering fields. Your other subjects are fine. But if you don't want Maths, you'd be better off doing Medicine.

Reaction score
i'd opt for sumthing which adds greatness to my name like becoming a doctor gives u dr...or i'd opt for CSS as an alternative for authority...i think medical is most suitable for the reason that imagine sum1 dear to u about to die or is sick and sum1 saves him,imagine how much u would be grateful to the person and give him dua's whole heartily....i experienced this moment when my mother was sick,i gave dua's to the doctor ,not his machines which are made by engineer's or any1 else eventhough i knew that he could'nt have saved her without them..:)

Reaction score
Right now, in the bachelor level, you have only a few levels: basic medicine, veterinary medicine or dentistry.
I'd suggest you go for basic medicine, which is known as the MBBS degree, or MBChb, as it is known in some countries (like Scotland).

but i want to get over with all my studies within 4-5 years..
how's Pharmacy?

Reaction score
i'd opt for sumthing which adds greatness to my name like becoming a doctor gives u dr...or i'd opt for CSS as an alternative for authority...i think medical is most suitable for the reason that imagine sum1 dear to u about to die or is sick and sum1 saves him,imagine how much u would be grateful to the person and give him dua's whole heartily....i experienced this moment when my mother was sick,i gave dua's to the doctor ,not his machines which are made by engineer's or any1 else eventhough i knew that he could'nt have saved her without them..:)
awwww may ALLAH give health to your mom for ever...and bless the doctor too =)
so yeah medicine in what i am thinking about =)

Reaction score
but i want to get over with all my studies within 4-5 years..
how's Pharmacy?
4-5 years in the Science stream is too low, and is not plausible. Engineering bachelors alone take 4-5 years, MBBS degrees take 6 years, and MBChB degrees take 5 years. So you'll have to invest at least 6-7 years, for both bachelors and masters in engineering, and 7-8 years for bachelors and masters in medicine.

Pharmacy is great, but you'll have to research more on it, because it is extremely variable. The bachelor degree, BPharm, takes 4 years to complete, and the masters, MPharm, is the bachelor degree in UK, but is the masters degree in other countries. Most countries allow a person to complete MPharm within 2 years, but a few require 5 years.
So if you're sure about Pharmacy, you'll have to invest around 6-9 years for it.

Reaction score
4-5 years in the Science stream is too low, and is not plausible. Engineering bachelors alone take 4-5 years, MBBS degrees take 6 years, and MBChB degrees take 5 years. So you'll have to invest at least 6-7 years, for both bachelors and masters in engineering, and 7-8 years for bachelors and masters in medicine.

Pharmacy is great, but you'll have to research more on it, because it is extremely variable. The bachelor degree, BPharm, takes 4 years to complete, and the masters, MPharm, is the bachelor degree in UK, but is the masters degree in other countries. Most countries allow a person to complete MPharm within 2 years, but a few require 5 years.
So if you're sure about Pharmacy, you'll have to invest around 6-9 years for it.

O.M.G. every degree requires 6-8 years most probably......... yeah i like pharmacy.... i will find out more ....thnk you =) could you tell me a list of courses in medicine?

Reaction score
O.M.G. every degree requires 6-8 years most probably......... yeah i like pharmacy.... i will find out more ....thnk you =) could you tell me a list of courses in medicine?
There are so many, it would be hard for me to list them all. Just Google Search "Courses in Medicine" and you will get what you need, but here are a few anyway:
MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BHMS - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical & Surgery
BPTh - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
BOTh - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
BASLP - Bachelor of Audiology & Speech, Language Pathology
BVSc. & AH - Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
B.P. & O. - Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics
BSc. Nurs - Bachelor of Science, Nursing
BPharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy

Reaction score
There are so many, it would be hard for me to list them all. Just Google Search "Courses in Medicine" and you will get what you need, but here are a few anyway:
MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BHMS - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical & Surgery
BPTh - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
BOTh - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
BASLP - Bachelor of Audiology & Speech, Language Pathology
BVSc. & AH - Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
B.P. & O. - Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics
BSc. Nurs - Bachelor of Science, Nursing
BPharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy

omg thank you sooooooooooooooo much :D

how may years does BPTh - Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BPharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy takes?