• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What about LUMS?????Is it good at engineering 2?????

Reaction score
I need to know that does LUMS has the reputation of a good institute at engineering...

Reaction score
Its first batch has not graduated yet so difficult to tell about reputation in engineering.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A frnd of mine attended that place for a couple of weeks, it's great! good environment, gr8 teachers and everything.... da only reason he left was that he wanted to do Mechaical engg and they dnt offer that degree. I guess it wd earn its repute as students graduate... but still my frnd regrets leving dat place to go study at a "reputable" institute..

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
A frnd of mine attended that place for a couple of weeks, it's great! good environment, gr8 teachers and everything.... da only reason he left was that he wanted to do Mechaical engg and they dnt offer that degree. I guess it wd earn its repute as students graduate... but still my frnd regrets leving dat place to go study at a "reputable" institute..
Assalamullikum
Can u tell me what are the requirements for LUMS ??