• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

University of lahore

Reaction score
Hey ppl.....I want to get suggestions regarding that is doing engineering from UOL good or not?

Reaction score
the univesity overall is good but for engineering universities like n nust etc are much better

Reaction score
Basically I cant go out of lahore and I have done A-level so there is little chance of me deeting admission in uet.So is it worth doing electrical eng from UOL?

Reaction score
If u dont want to leave Lahore and want to do electrical from here then i would suggest you to go check on LUMS. I've heard thats its electrical engineering is also quite good and definitely better than that of University of Lahore.

Reaction score
i have got a rejection from lums......having 6 As in Olevels nd 3 As in AS level didnt proved to be enough for them......

Reaction score
O_O !!! Thats weird. Its sad to see that this kind of stuff happens with O,A Level students :(
Thats one of the reason why im thinking of taking commerce subjects in A Levels.

Reaction score
evilgenious said:
i have got a rejection from lums......having 6 As in Olevels nd 3 As in AS level didnt proved to be enough for them......

r u kidding me. going to UOL WITH DIS RESULT IS LIKE COMMITING A SUICIDE!!!

did u apply 4 uet

Reaction score
@ wellwisher: ya i have applied in uet nd fast too..but its really hard to get addmision in uet lhr in elec and mech eng...especially when u have done a levels....what shall i do now?