• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

university admission via sat

Reaction score
hey man do we only have to give the SAT 2 i.e sat subject test for admission in nust or other uni?do we have to give the sat reasoning test b4 as well

Reaction score
Why would you attempt SAT2 if you have not given/prepared for SAT1 ???
That's like giving A Level before doing O Level :D

In all seriousness, do give SAT1 as it will help you somewhat with SAT2. Then both of these will help you with the university entry tests, which are pretty much similar!

Reaction score
i dont think so .. i gave sat2 alone n scored 2250.. my mates gave sat2 alone scoring upto 2350..!

Reaction score
Kindly share with us which university in the world requires only your SAT2 score and does not ask you for your SAT1 scores? I have yet to see such a university!

Reaction score
most of the university demand sat SUBJECT test scores okay! reasoning test is not that much significant

Reaction score
Lol you've got to be kidding me.
Most reputable universities do want to see your reasoning abilities more than your subject based knowledge, thus they produce the entry exams based on multiple choices. Have you ever given that a thought?

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
Kindly share with us which university in the world requires only your SAT2 score and does not ask you for your SAT1 scores? I have yet to see such a university!
NUST asks for only sat2! nd it surely is in this world... :)

Reaction score
My cousin applied and got into NUST last year and he had to submit both SAT1 and SAT2 score :/

Reaction score
Policies change, it's best to check the individual websites of the universities you are applying to.
Jazib was kind enough to link you to one ;)

Reaction score
Sallam, i wanted to ask if SAT 2 was the only certification they required for admission. Do i need my AS level as well or just SAT scores? Thank you in advence.