• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ummm... Hii!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I'm Eman Yunus, 16 years from Bangladesh. I'm a citizen of UAE. I started my journey on Earth on 5th October, 1993. I have two siblings, one brother and one sister, who just cannot keep their feet outta my way. But still, I love them :) My family is the most important thing in my life.

Starting off with hobbies, I have tons of hobbies. I love Singing, painting, poetry writing, dancing, hanging around with friends, shopping and photography. I want to be a Professional Photographer someday, but only as a part time job.

I am still confused about my nature. Sometimes I'm really stubborn, and sometimes I'm the most coolest person to hang around with. I lose my temper very easily, and also recover very easily, depending on the depth of the wound. I am very shy and tend to keep myself away from people who are not in my genre. I sometimes feel uncomfortable with strangers around me. But I like making new friends. I guess it probably depends on my mood

I dont enjoy the company of boys, unless they are my friends and I know them very well. Otherwise, I try to keep away from them, as I cant be myself with them around me.

I'm not Foody. And I dont enjoy trying new dishes/recipes. AND i cannot eat infront of guys. I know this is really silly, but I cannot help it. I also feel uneasy when I have to eat infront of strangers. That is why, I avoid restaurants.

I have many Phobias, and also the worst ones. I have phobias of crowd, high tides/tsunami and thunder. But I love calm beaches. I feel all my worries and anger drain away as soon as I see the beach. lol

My friends play a very important role in my life. I totally dependent on them. I just cannot live wthout them. They taught me how to live and showed me the path of happiness. They taught me how to undersatnd people, as I trust anyone or anything said by someone, not thinking if it is true or not.

I want to be an Astronaut someday... :)

I like going out with people, but again I feel quite lazy sometimes.

I guess that's almost everything that I wanted to share. Now you guys go!

[I have to go now, I'll write some more when I get back :p]
TO be continued...

Reaction score
^^^ Well a veryy good essay :p Just kidding
Loved ur intro Emman. All what I can conclude is : UR, Indeed, moody! :eek: And " Jack of all trades, master of none" :p Don't MInd!

BTW welcome to XPF Emaan!

Reaction score
oh man, really sory to say that cant read ur whole novel... :p (dont mind) :D
but neways, WELCOME BOI!! :D